Chapter Twenty-one

Seven (7) years later.

Aleesia's POV

"Mom Ash broke my eyeglasses, again." Ailey said folding her arms referring to her brother.

"Its not me, its Ashley!" My five year old son Ash says blaming his twin sister.

"Stop lying Ash." Ashley told him.

"Ash you know I don't like lying, did you or did you not broke Ailey's glasses and if you dare lie to me again." I said to him very seriously.

"It was an accident I was just jumping on the bed and it broke." Ash said telling the truth not wanting to get in trouble.

"But Ash I told you and Ashley not to jump on my bed." Ailey scolded.

"Am sorry Ailey." Ash apologized.

"Hey we'll get you a new one next week okay?" I said to Ailey.

"Okay,.....Mom when is Dad coming home?" Ailey ask.

"I don't know Ailey how many times am I going to tell you, you even ask for him more time than the twins do." I told Ailey even thou I know he's coming tonight but Kaleb wants to surprise them we haven't seen each other for a month.

"How could you not know." she said and I gave her a look that told her she should go find something do. She is such a daddy's girl.

Anyway Kaleb and I got married Five years ago when I found out I was pregnant he was so happy when I told him and when the twins were born he cried and seeing him holding the twins when they were born was so adorable he said it was the best birthday gift anyone have given him because they were born on his birthday. Ailey have been the best big sister they could ever ask for she even spoils the twins more than I do.

"Mommy someone is at the door." Ailey shouted. "Should I answer it?." she ask.

"No, I'll answer it" It must be Kaleb. I went to open the door and it is Kaleb. I closed the door behind me.

"Hi Mr. Garcia, I missed you." I hugged him so tightly.

"I missed you too Mrs. Garcia." He said back. "Now where is my kiss."

We started kissing for about five seconds when were interrupted.

"Daddy!!" Ashley shouted jumping into Kaleb arms. "I missed you so so much." she gave him a kiss on the two sides of his jaw.

"I missed you too my little angel." Kaleb told her.

And seconds after Ash and Ailey joined in.

"Daddy!!" they both screamed with happiness.

"I thought Mom said she didn't know when you were coming." Ailey hugged him.

"Well we wanted to surprise you guys." Kaleb said ruffling her hair.

He took up Ash so he is now holding the both of them in his hand.

"Hey why don't we let Dad get inside?"
We went inside and we sat on the couch.

"Dad Ash broke my eyeglasses so you and Mom have to buy another one." Ailey told her dad.

"You broke your sister glasses again?" Kaleb ask Ash.

"It was an accident." Ash said afraid Kaleb would get upset.

"So what else got broken while I was gone?."

"My laptop,....I was drinking something and made an accident and the drink threw on it." Ailey explained.

"You can take Mommy's own, because I bought her a new one." Kaleb told her.

For the rest of the evening we ate dinner, talked to Mom and Dad on video call and watched a couple of movies the twins went to their bed early and Ailey went to her room.

Kaleb and I took a shower and went straight to bed to cuddle.

"I'm so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you, te quiero mucho Aleesia (I love you so much)."

"Y te amo también Kaleb (And I love you too) ." I said to him back.

I had the best family anyone could ask for the best parents, kids and the most caring and loving husband in the world who is always there for me no matter what.

The End.