Chapter Four

I woke up the next morning with my phone ringing I didn't even look to see who was calling but has I heard the voice and before he said his name I know it was Carlos Johnson my ex boyfriend AKA my daughter's father.

"Hi Aleesia it's carlos, your boyfriend" he spoke.

"Ex boyfriend, how did you get my number and why are you calling me?" I ask angrily.

"I didn't call to argue, just to let you know I am coming for you and my child." he said.

"You are not getting near me or my daughter, I have a boyfriend now I don't need you in my life or my daughter's life." Ughh I hate him so much.

"Oh I have a baby girl, you know I wouldn't hurt you or my daughter but that boyfriend of yours, your parents them I can hurt if they get in the way." he said with wickedness in his voice.

"I HATE YOU." I screamed into the phone and hang up.

"Mommy why are you screaming?" Now shes awake.

"Oh did I wake you?" she nodded her head yes. "Am sorry Okay?" and she nodded her head again. "Come on lets see what is in the Kitchen for you to eat."

I bet everyone is already gone and I was right.

"No cereal is here Ailey we are going to the store." I started looking for the car key. Found it.

I change my clothes and Ailey's we went back downstairs to the car.

"Mommy you not going to school?" Ailey ask.

"No." I answered.

"Yaaayy." I know she was gonna be happy.

We are now at the store. First stop the cereal section. I don't need nothing much so I take a basket and hold Ailey in my next hand.

"Fruit loops or cheerios?" I ask Ailey.

"Two." she said holding up two fingers.

"You want both?" she nod her head yes."then both it is. "

I bought two box of cereals, fruits, milk and some chips for Ailey.

"Aleesia?" I heard someone call from behind me as I finish cashed my groceries. I turned around to see carlos sister.

"Carla?....Its been years." I said as we hugged. "how are you?"

"Am good, am good." she answered.

"Oh my god she looks just like you Aleesia, but she has her carlos's hair." she said moving Ailey hair out of her face. "hey beautiful what's your name?"

Ailey look at me for permission, I teach her not to tell strangers her name.

"Go on." I said to her.

"Ailey." she answered.

"Well hi Ailey am your Aunt Carla." Carla said with tears. "she's so beautiful, can I buy her something?." she ask looking at me.

"Sure, I'll be by that car" I said pointing to my black car.

She met me by the car with the cutest blue teddy ever.

"Hey Ailey I bought this for you." she said giving Ailey the teddy bear.

"Hey what should you say?" I ask Ailey.

"Thank you Aunty Carla." she thanked her.

We exchanged numbers and hugged each other goodbye.

When I reach back home I see Kaleb sitting on the front steps.

I got out of the car, let out Ailey and took out the groceries. I turn around to see Ailey in Kaleb arms. He hug me and gives me the sweetest kiss ever.

He took the groceries from me and he brings it inside while still holding Ailey.

"Why aren't you in school Mr. Kaleb Garcia?" I ask cutting up a apple and pineapple along with grapes for Ailey.

"Well Ms. Aleesia Dennie I wanted to see you." he said putting his arm around me. "I couldn't keep away." he whispered in my ears.

I leaned right into him and then I remembered about this morning. I turn around to him.

"My ex boyfriend carlos called this morning he said he's coming for me and Ailey he said no one can stop him and he said if anyone gets in the way he'll hurt them." I just had to let it out. I would have to tell him sooner or later. "I'm scared Kaleb."

"Hey don't be I can go to my father and tell him someone's threatening you he can deal with these kind of situations we just have to plan something.okay." he said hushing me.

"Okay." I answer to him.

"And I promise he will never come near you or Ailey." he promised. "look she's sleeping, we can have some alone time."

We took Ailey to her bedroom. I turn on the baby camera thingy to know when she's awake. We went to my room.

"No ones here to stop us this time." he whispered to my ears. We started kissing he brought me to the bed.

"Look I haven't done this since....you know." I said easing up.

"So you don't want to?" he ask.

"Not that I don't want to jus-

And he cut me off kissing me and we went further, if you know what I mean.

Kaleb's POV

I watched as Aleesia sleep peacefully beside me. No one is gonna take her away me. She's the one for me. So I decided call my father.

"Hello father" I spoke into the phone.

"Hola mijo" (hello my son).my father answered in spanish.

"Necesitamos hablar padre." (we need to talk father). I spoke back.

"Vuelva a llamar en 24 horas" (call back in 24 hours). he said and hang up.

I am going to keep her safe.