Chapter Seventeen

A month. A month have past and Aleesia is still in coma. So much for the doctor saying she wont be in it for long. 
It has been dull without Aleesia I've miss seeing her smile and Ailey still have been crying a lot for her.

Her parents visits as often as they could and our friends stop by after school sometimes and I haven't been going back to school because I want to be here when she wakes.

Holding her hands I suddenly felt her slightly squeeze my hand but maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me.

"Kaleb?" I hear a fainted voice calling but it wasn't any voice it was Aleesia's. I look at her and see her eyes fluttering open. "Kaleb is that you?" She ask with a shaky voice.

"Yes its me." I squeezed her hands, I didn't know what  to think its just good to see her finally awake. "I can't believe you're awake I'm going to get the doctor."

"Kaleb, wait" she called softly."How long have I been asleep?"

"A month and half but your back now I thought I'd lose you and I didn't."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Aleesia's POV

As Kaleb left the room to call the doctors I try to see if I could sit up but I couldn't.

"You shouldn't be trying to do that."  The doctor said as he walk in."Anyways I am Dr. Davis and this is my colleague Dr. Shauna we have been your doctors from you were in the coma." He introduce. "Anyways can you tell me your name?" Dr. Davis ask.

"Aleesia Dennie." I answered. "Can you call my parents."

"I already have." Kaleb answers holding my hands.

"Are you feeling any pain?" The doctor ask.

"No I'm not." I answered. "When can I go home?."  I ask.

"One more question, were you aware that you were pregnant?" The doctor ask.

"Aum what, what do you mean pregnant, Of Course I didn't know, how could I have-"  I started to cry.

"Hey hey its okay."  Kaleb hugged.

"I'm sorry Kaleb."

"Hey you don't have to apologize, you didn't know." Kaleb said comforting me.

They asked me more questions to see if I remember everything and also how I got shot but I didn't remember so much about that day.
They told me that I could go home in a few days but I should be in bed rest they gave me check ups and all the results came out fine then they went out and left me with Kaleb.

"So how is Ailey?" I asked.

"Ailey have been crying a lot for you but other than that she's okay."

"Okay." I nodded. "And you?"

"Am good you know but it was lonely without you I even left school to stay here with you everyday, but your awake now." he hugged me tightly afraid to let go.

I pulled away from the hug and leaned in to kiss him and he kissed back I didn't want to stop but Kaleb had other plans.

"I love you Aleesia." Kaleb said to me looking me straight in my eyes and I know that he meant what he said.

"I love you too Kaleb."  And I meant it too I love with all my heart.

We started kissing again but was cut short when there was knock on the door and mom and dad came in.

"Mom, Dad I'm so glad your here." I told them and they wasted no time to embrace me in a hug.

"Oh sweetie you had us so worried."  Mom said still hugging me. "I love you sweetheart and I never want you to think that I don't, okay?"

"Yes mom." I nodded. "Where's Ailey?" I ask as she pulled away.

"Alisha has her she's on her way here we weren't at home so Alisha was keeping her."

"Oh."

In a few minutes Alisha arrived with Ailey.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Ailey screamed running up to me, climbed up the bed, hugging me giving me kisses all over my face. "Mommy I missed you so much because you were sleeping so long and Mom said you were in coma and I was still waking you and you didn't wake and I was crying and Uncle Kaleb let me sleep beside you."

"I missed you too and I love you."

"I love you too Mommy." Ailey said giving me another kiss.

Alisha also hugged me and we talked for a while they had to leave because our friends came and the doctors said their can't be too much at a time.

When the others came they cheered me up a lot and they also said they are happy to see me awake. Kaleb held my hand the whole time and I love when he holds my hand because he holds it like he's afraid to let go so I had to use one hand to hug my friends. They also said they were sorry that I lost the baby and that they made sure Carlos got what he deserves.

I am so glad he is out of my life. For good.

So what do you readers think?