Introduction [Neur Praram]

It started when someone looked broken, so this person saw the younger brother of his friend's boyfriend. There was nothing strange or different if the younger brother did not smile. Everything would be the same as usual. His life might still be the same if the younger brother was not as sweet as this. His life would be running smoothly and he would study as usual every day if his attitude was not this bright.

"I think I found my new love." He spoke to his very handsome friend nearby.

"What love?" Vee detached himself from Mark and turned to him.

"You see..." Among all his close friends, this little brother's smile caught his eye. The laughter of this high school kid was really bright. His words sounded sweet to the nerves of his hearing calling to remember this younger brother.

"Are you ok?" Vee asked in a tone getting annoyed, but what Vee said didn't make the person's heart sad.

"Listen to my heart," he said while holding his friend's hand and laying on his own chest.

"What the hell?!"

"Praram's smile is like a cupid's arrow piercing and sticking in my heart. Don't you see?" He said with a delirious face. He shifted his gaze to the younger brother again. Like a similar rhythm, the younger brother also looked at that person. This brother sent a smile again.

"If I have a heart attack. You don't need to find what causes it."

"Why?"

"Because if my heart stops, it's because of Praram's smile."

#NeurPraram

Update Date: 26/04/20

Note:

Dear Neur, I feel the same way seeing Praram's smile. I want to cry :")