-8- P'Neur is a Double-Face

Praram

I was about to talk about tutoring with P'Neur. Actually, it's not me who wanted to come. Pralak was the one who wanted to come because he didn't want to continue tutoring with our tutor. He urged me to come here at 3PM because we didn't have the last course. The two of us chose to ride bike. For the first time, I used a bicycle.

Actually, I already told him that it didn't have to be P'Neur. Why being a burdensome to find him in here? But his answer was because P'Neur would tutor us for free. There would be a lot of money left to buy games. Finally... P'Neur would flirt with me boldly. I want to beat his face with a textbook.

He bullyed to the point that I would be exploded if I didn't see him. After that, he recited a prayer so something that happened in the morning happening again. Truthfully, who would have known that he would come here. I did not even think of it. A person like me, would explode when I didn't see him? If really happened, It must be because my heart was pounding when I saw him.

"What did you say? Is P's heart is beating as fast as my twin's?" Pralak asked repeatedly. But the sentence was changed. I turned around to look at friends, seniors, and stared at him so he realized that what he was saying wasn't something that should be said right now... Pralak crazy!

"Err..."

"Nong Praram's heart beats because of my friend? You can't! Forbid your heart beating fast now!" P'Neur didn't get time to say anything, P'Lee, who sat beside P'Neur spoke up first.

"It's deceitful. I will say it now, that it is wasting your heart's energy." Paen said that even which made me and P'Neur could only look at each other. We were confused and didn't know what to do.

"Aside from being deceitful and over-shameless"

"He has hundreds women and thousands of men."

"Player. Unfaithful. Lier."

"Stop being with me if you say that much." P'Neur turned back and said to friends before walking and grabbed my hand to follow him.

"P'Neur, please hold my hand and walk me too." Pralak said then extended his hand to the front. P'Neur turned and looked smiling before looking at me.

"Sorry... I forgot. I am afraid he can't go ther." He said that before looking down at our hands which were not far apart.

"Oii... The table is only here. Your lie isn't smooth. Go study again with Ai'Bar." P'Tee said with disgust.

"I can't go there too, P'Neur" Pralak walked in and reached out to take P'Neur's arms. He looked at me, but I looked at my twin.

"If Pralak can't go there, I will pick you up. Then I hold your hands more than him too." Lee said and about to get up.

"No need! I can go there." Pralak released P'Neur's ​​hand before walking fast to sit with them.

"He acts like a child" I said to him softly.

"I want to insult my friend too." P'Neur said to me.

"He forces me to come."

"I don't want to imagine by myself that Praram wants to come to see me." P'Neur replied.

"Sorry khab! You can come to sit. There are a lot of tables." Kla yelled to us who were still standing and talking.

"Or Do I have to go your hands? You can't come here."

"Enough..." I turned to look at Pralak before walking with P'Neur to sit. I sat down beside Pralak and beside P'Neur is on the opposite of me.

"Neur go to sit next to Nong." P'Yihwa looked at P'Neur and talked.