-11- Playing with Heart

TidNeur

Praram and I had been continuously talking to each other, depending on our free time. Of course, it took a period of months. Even for months, we were still phi-nong. It was true that it was not weird... But this was me... I was TidNeur which only looking at the prey's eyes and the prey also let me. But it had been months, yet we were still phi-nong.

The tip of its tail was able to be touched once.

I have finished my midterm exam and Praram himself was about to end the semester. This period was the period that I have to think hard. What should I do in order to meet Praram every day? Did you understand that it was not enough by only talking?

Praram and Pralak were still tutoring with Mark as we had previously talked. When making an agreement; not only I was alone talking to Mark, but also the two of them came as well. A person who used to be jealous kept secretly looking at Mark and I's behavior till Mark himself was secretly laughing. He did not speak it directly, but that did not mean I could not see it.

"If this problem, it will be faster using this formula." Mark turned to Praram and started solving the problem to let him see it. Praram himself paid attention, no different from the tutor.

"And what about this problem?" Pralak extended his sheet to Mark after Mark finished teaching Praram.

"This is correct." Mark's hoarse voice answered.

"After looking, are you looking at the tutor or the student?" Lee's voice always came first. Even though I could not see it, but I was able to acknowledge this sharp voice

"You are creating a trouble to make me get ignored again." I turned to my friends before taking a glance at Praram. The younger one also glanced up at me. When he realized that I was looking, he bowed his head down to continue studying.

"Answer me. This child has never been like you. He needs clarity." Tee said and sat down beside me.

"If you want clearer than this, then take a microscope to look at my heart." I said to my friend but my eyes looked at Praram.

"Watch your words" He said softly.

"I am talking to my friends." I excused with a gentle voice.

"But you look at me." A person which I looked at, lifting his head up.

"Whatever I do, what I say to anyone, there is only Praram in my eye." I told a person who studied hard, then he turned red.

"Oii.. How many pots of rice do I have to eat to get you to see me?" Lee said.

"How should I have to act when I see people in love?" Tee said and looked at me.

"Hesitatingly what? Nothing, right Praram?" I turned to a person who were blushing and trying to hide my friend's eyes.

"Er~" He nodded and then responded softly.

"Here, he followed all of what he said. Did you think them first? Or everything that is said by P'Neur is right?" Pralak asked his twin.

"Have you ever heard, Pralak? Love always makes people blind." Paen's sweet voice said from behind.

"It is often to make people from seeing ghosts becomes angels." It was followed his best friend's voice who was a former Faculty Star, which I really wanted to get him out from the faculty.