-1- The Main Actor Juice

TidNeur

I sat and smiled looking at my phone. The Pra Twins Fanpage was a Fanpage I just followed yesterday, after I met the Twins Ramakien (Ramayana). The first brother is Pralak and the other is Praram. Many people said they were exactly the same, either face, movement, or laughter. I also included one of them to think so.

"What are you doing? " Vee sits next to me. If I guess correctly, he must have just drove Mark here. I saw him for a moment before looking at my phone again.

"I've had a long time seeing him smile on the screen. Do you fall in love, Neur? "Kla asks me sitting on the opposite side.

"Er. " I answered it slowly in the throat. I'm not looking up to see their expressions or what they think. The thing I know is I save the 152th photo. Why did I press my finger like this?

"Falling in love? I heard you were heartbroken because of Mark. "said Paen and I lifted my head from the phone screen.

"He was not interested in me. In addition, he is my friend's boyfriend. What do you want me to do? "I asked him back. Then I saw Vee at a glance, he didn't do anything, just keep silent. But if I saw his eyes correctly, I could see that he was unhappy.

I liked Mark before. The cheerful mark, Mark who smiled with his eyes and mouth and my world seemed brighter. Mark... Vee's boyfriend. If I had to say it, it's epic once. But I let it pass. 

I must admit that I had had to approach Mark. If he was weak and not so firm, I'm unlikely to be here, smiling happily to Vee. Seeing their love now, I wanted to give a sour smile. It's not because I envy... I hate to say, if I were asked if I still liked Mark, I'd say yes. I liked him, but I didn't want him.

"Do you already like other person?" Yihwa asked me.

"I do not intend to like someone. But love is approaching and does not give me time. "I said with a smile while thinking of Praram's smile.

"You're always like this. In the end, you always throw them away. "Kla commented.

Many people think I'm a playboy. I date a lot of people, I never reject people. I accept all such allegations. But let me cons on one thing. Don't say a lonely person is a playboy. I'm just a lonely person. I am with the person I'm dating always understands with what was what and who we date. We liked each other. I might call someone with the word love, but I don't want them. What I felt at Praram was different, I fell in love and I wanted him.

"Okay, I understand. By the way... You are seeing who and where? " Pond's body leans over and sees the screen of my phone. However I am less quickly hid the phone and I felt I didn't want to hide anything. I put my phone in the middle of the table so my friend can see it easier.

"Pralak Praram?"

"You seriously want him?"

"I told you. I fell in love with Praram's smile. "I told my friend.

"How can you distinguish them? " Kla asks me while sliding the view on the phone.

 "Look.. "I pointed to their photo. "Praram's smile is sweeter than Pralak. " I told them and pointed with my finger to the photo.

"I don't see the difference. " he said.

"What if he doesn't smile?" Yihwa swipes over to the next photo.

"I don't know. You have to feel something like this "I complained when they made the annoyed face.

"Do you already feel it?" Have you been chatting with him? Sitting close to him? "Kla asks.