-4- When Sick, It is Easier to Fall in Love

Praram

​I slept and Pralak was no different. The difference, he was a little worse than me. I got a fever from Pralak. Those who think he wasstrong might forget that this was the rainy season. And it might be forgotten that this period will be sensitive to rain.

The other day he was playing in the rain like he was a main character in a romantic music video. Rain look Pralak wanted to take pictures in the middle of rain. He uploaded a picture to Facebook on Saturday afternoon. When the evening on the same day, he got a faver. The two of us were sleeping in the same room, so it was easy for me to get stuck and got a fever too. So I had to sleep in bed, even though today was Monday.

"Go down and bring some ginger juice." Look... Look, he ordered with his hoarse voice beside my ear, but I didn't think to pay attention to his words.

"I am also sick, uhuk! Uhuk!" I let him to listen, in case he forgot that I was sick.

"If we are sick, it will be good to have someone taking care of us." He was sick and kept raving easily.

"So, you think we are P'Bar?" I thought and then removed the forehead covering. I reached out to the head of the bed and put a new piece on it.

"You have one. I am the only one doesn't have." he replied and looked at me.

"You are sick then you say a lot, Pralak." I responded and pressed my head harder than usual and looked at him fierce.

"So shy?"

"What am I shy about?" I responded quickly.

"Your face is red." He smiled, I could only look fierce.

"I'm sick." I said staying still.

"What conversation you have with him?" Still... He still needs to interfere.

I want to tell him that I didn't talk anything. I thought Pralak has forgotten that I had been trapped beside him since Saturday evening. We were both able to just lie down to eat, eat medicine, and wipe the body all around, and Mom took our phone until faver disappeared. So far, the battery was probably running out and not being able to give signal warning to anyone who call us.

But P'Neur? He would greet me. I had said it, I was tired with his message. After thinking about him, I felt that the fever going higher than before. My face was hot when I thought of my conversations with a person who wants to flirt me. What was I thinking at that time? Why did I dare to say hello to him first?

From what I felt strange, I now understood that feeling. I didn't want to be obsessed with myself and I tried not to think myself. But it was that person who insists." If I ask permission to flirt with Praram, what will you say?" What do you want me to say? Since my heart was beating irregularly because of a simple question. It was fortunate that Mom called to come back then I move without thinking.

"Twins, how are you?" Mom walked in with the scent of porridge. I sat as soon as my Mom approached. Pralak is gradually sitting with difficulty. When I saw him, he might have to reach out to get help.

"Mom ~ Have Pralak been better yet?" The twin people held Mom's thin hand and put it on the forehead. His voice was sweetly asked with a pity. That round-eyed dimmer glanced over the Mom.

"The fever had down. Tomorrow you can go to school," Mom answered.

"So... Pralak, please return my phone." This is... sick and good at acting.

"Why? Do you want to play games and don't want to rest?" Mom asked fiercely.

"I don't play games. Praram wants to talk to friends about homework." I asked Mom. The doctor is looking us as if exploring, before sighing for a long time.