-23- Neur's Man

TidNeur

Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday... Happy birthday... Happy birthday to you ~

Yihwa's birthday song ended. The pretty woman's mouth blew out the candles after praying and followed by clapping sound getting loud. We celebrated it every year because she was one of women in the group, so we paid special attention to things like this. If it was me or the Vee or others, we were merely drinking together. But if it was Yihwa and Paen, we held a celebration and invited all of their friends to join us.

Last year we reserved the celebration at Vee's home. But this year, there were more people than usual, all Tossakan and his brother as well as others. We had just finished the big event and Pin had a good idea to rest like this for a few nights. This place was not far from the city center, but this place could be a place where we released the stress had accumulated for two weeks as well

"The cake is very delicious." I stooped down and looked at the slim person next to me. That words came out after scooping the first word into the mouth

I brought Praram too, because Nong asked for it. In truth, I didn't want him to be with them a lot. My friends were not very bad, but I was too possessive of him too much. If I could keep or shut his words, I would do that. Just when Praram spoke to me in a cute expression, then others saw me and I wanted to pull out their eyes.

"Feed me a little." Here... Looking that much, they had to meet my north sense. I knew that those friends or juniors might not think anything. Even if they thought about it, they could only think of it. But I wanted to show how sweet we were. Sweeter than Tossara which feeding each other. Sweeter than Ai'Vee, who was crying out for Mark to feed him.

"Can I?" A person who had never done in front of other people asked softly. I nodded.

"Look at Tossakan" I said softly and pointed to Praram's brother who was wiping the P'Bar's mouth.

"Ah~" I opened my mouth as he said. I smiled when the big cake was being fed into my mouth.

"Delicious, right?" I nodded in response because the cake in the mouth prevented me making noises. I rubbed lightly his colored hair gently until it slightly swollen.

"I've never been to a birthday party and felt so good before. These photos can be kept up until next year." I turned to Dew, who had just lowered a camera that was directed towards me.

"Think about it. At first, I brought them so I could tease them and have an interesting story during the party. But it turns out now; no one is interested in me as the party owner." said Yihwa.

"Hey, if you didn't blow a cake a moment ago, I thought this is grand launching for Neur Praram." Kla said and looked at me and Nong. That made the people sitting around turn to look at us and the person beside me looked up at me.

"I have been grand launching for a long time. You can't call me grand launching again." I answered my friends and put one hand on Praram's hand. I did not know if anyone noticed or not because I did not care about that.

"Well, you haven't brought him to us yet." said Pin who studied in different branches with me.

"You guys don't deserve to meet him." P'Bar said, causing the rest to turn and bared their fangs at him.

"Possessive that much?" Yoo said. They started to get drunk already, but some friends only came to the Yihwa's party then going home.

"Very" I answered with a straight voice. My hand which holding his hand slid upward to wrap him around. Gun only narrowed his eyes. It was wrong that my friend looking boldly on his brother.