-22- Seduce

Praram

After P'Neur stayed at my house that day, we went meet each other more often. It meant P'Neur stayed in my house more often. But it was more often that I came to stay in the P'Neur room like today. I turned myself over to the person who slept while I looked at the clock and it showed it was about 7 o'clock in the morning and then continued snuggling towards his chest again.

P'Neur just finished working and just really got a break term today. Yesterday, he just finished the presentation. That meant that the person lying next to me was going to be seriously resting.

"Don't stare. I am shy." The hoarse voice said while hugging me more tightly than before.

"What shy? It's seven o'clock in the morning." I said.

"Please give me a hug. My work was almost finished in the morning. Today, I would like to hug you." The person who just finished the work begging. Then, I moved to snuggle into his chest.

"Then... Go sleep."

Rrrr ~

I opened my eyes again because the phone ringing. The phone was ringing loudly for a while, but it was not my phone. Since we had been dating, but it was not my phone. Since we had been dating, there had been no time that we got interfered like this.

"P'Neur, telephone." I said to another person.

"Umm... Who?"

"I don't know." I answered after looking at the anonymous number.

"Get it". P'Neur said turned over to lie down. His long arm across my waist and pulled me towards him. I smiled a little before receiving the call.

"Sa..."

[Neur, don't forget this evening. We have booked the house.] The unfamiliar voice came out from the end of the line, so I frowned. Where was P'Neur going? Why didn't he tell me? I bent down over the person who was hugging me before turning back to the voice continued telling the location of their reservation again.

"Uh... P'Neur is still not awake." I interrupted him when I didn't know anything about it. I rarely went anywhere. Regarding the route or location, I thought it might be better for P'Neur woke up and listened to it by himself.

[Oh hey! It's 2PM and he is still sleeping with a boy? Vee! You friend hasn't woken up yet!]

[Which boy? He has a boyfriend!]

[Let me curse that boy. After cursing that boy, I am telling Praram. Bring it here... Hey! Neur's Boy! Do you know what time it is? Do you know that the person you are hugging has a boyfriend already? Oh... You know but you still do it. Shameless! A person like you can't be compared with Praram. Wake Ai'Neur up and I will curse him now! Wake up!]

"P'Tee" I called the senior's name after hearing the familiar voice for a long time. I was so glad that he tried to help looking after P'Neur so much. But, I couldn't help but panic when hearing P'Tee shouting for a long time His cursing words weren't rude though, but his voice was so terrifying.

"Praram... Who are you talking to? So loud." The big man pulled my face and shoulder away, muttering softly and then opened his eyes but still hadn't moved yet.

[Nong... Praram?]

"Yes, Praram." I answered P'Tee.

[Oi! Ai'Pin, it's Nong Praram. You have let me cursing at him for a long time]

[How do I know which one Praram and Prajant*? I never met them, right? Please tell him quickly. I am sure he has forgotten us already.] The debate arose from the phone until the P'Neur frowned. The person with arose hair sat up on the bed and reach his hand to answer the phone from me.