-20- Get Him

Praram

I felt the sunlight shone through the window into the room. I opened my eyes out the window before rushing to get up and stretch up. What time was it? Sleeping at other people's home and you still woke up late, Praram. I didn't know why I slept so comfortably despite the lack of air conditioning here. There is no Pralak lying beside me and without the bed that I used to sleep. But I had been sleeping since then and now the sky was so clear.

I did my own business before I walked out of my room. I knocked the opposite room but there was no response from the owner. I had been standing for a while. Maybe he was down stairs. I didn't want to bother or trouble P'Ploy to arrange more rooms. But the person who just said he loved me last night, he was absolutely insistent on separating the bedroom. Once separated, it looked like this. This was his home and he could go anywhere. But it was not my home and I didn't know what to do.

"P'Neur!" I tried calling another person but there was no response. I reached out to twist the knob. It appeared that it could twist. So, I decided to open and get to know clearly whether he went anywhere or not.

"P'... hey!" I hurriedly turned my back to someone who just came out of the bathroom. Despite I thought that I turned around quickly, but the picture of a white man with full, dazzling water still caught me. The muscle which previously I saw through my eyes once again was dugged up from my brain again. I had turned around so quickly okay! If I were staring like that, the capillaries on my cheek would probably had broken already.

"Why do you turn away? Is there anything that shouldn't be looked at? Huh?" He came close to my ear. Let's thinking about how close his voice was and how near his body was close to me.

"Mo... Move away." I tried to tell the other person while moving forward.

"Where to move?" I hate this question the most in the world.

"Move and step back." I said him, while escaping the warm breath of the man standing behind me.

"How much step back?" I hated his hoarse voice now.

"Go far away!" I spoke one word at a time so that the other one's willing to give up.

"What are you afraid of?"

"P'... P'Neur" I called another one lightly. When he pulled my waist, moving closer to him. What I was afraid of was a light touch through my pants and towels.

"What are you afraid of?" He just hugged me closer than ever. "turn and show your face to me." He sounded like an old man tricking a child.

"Leave... let me go". I tried to force myself out of P'Neur

"Why are you squirming?"

"Hey!" I raised my hand and closed my eyes. Because of the moment that my brother had returned my chest, I accidentally hooked that towel out of his waist. In fact, I didn't want to blame myself. Playing around loosely, how would it not come off?

"Ha... Ha... I am wearing a boxer. Why are you closing your eyes?"

"Bad guy!" I took my hand out of my face, couldn't help but hit his chest one time. I didn't think much about it. I didn't wait for him to take it down. If I knew he was going to be like this, I should have gone to down stairs in the first place. I shouldn't have come in and wake him up.

I walked downstairs. I saw P'Ploy lifting food out of the kitchen, so I walked in to help. She told me that today Grandma wanted to eat in the litter at the back because there were a lot of people at home today. So, Grandma wasn't feeling lonely.