-15- Not a Boyfriend

TidNeur

That day, I had to stay at The Doctor for personal matters for about an hour or more. He asked about general matters, dreams, education and work. But one strange thing was that he did not ask a lot about my family as if not really focusing there. He just asked whether my family was okay that I liked Praram. I answered directly that my family did not have any problems with my taste. Maybe it was because I was the only child, so my parents let me do everything. That meant that if I loved someone, then they also loved him.

Praram's father left the house after having lunch. I was still talking about cooking with his mother for a while. Praram and Pralak had gone out to study with his father. Nong Da was the same. Then Tossakan went out with Ai'Bar after getting hurt by his younger brother. At that time Praram and Pralak did not reconcile at all.

I like this house. I like the whole family, not just Praram. I already understood why Praram was so bright and kind. It was because his family had all good mind to everyone. It was not because they let the children do anything. It was not because their parents succeeded, then forced their children. It was not that the eldest son was good, then the rest children had to be like that. They raised their children in a relaxed, sometimes fierce, and sometimes tease, which made me feel that it was cute and I would like to be a part of the family.

I sat in front of the department waiting for friends to join forces before going into battle with the lecturer about the project that we had thought together. Today I did not go to see Praram at the school. After parting on Saturday, we did not meet. But today, in the evening, he had to come for tutoring with Mark. That was... the boring time in my life.

*** Nnorthh: *** I am alone

I clicked to reply to the message when he asked who I was with. We talked every day as usual. I wanted to talk to the younger person every minute when I was free. I did not know whether he was bored. But every time I greeted, he answered. If he did not like it, he would probably tell us, right? Since he hasn't said anything yet, we continued doing this. Since Praram did not ignore me, I concluded that Praram really likes what we had now, the same as me.

*** Rammie ram: *** Today, P'Gun sent me. I am on the car.

*** Nnorthh: *** Should I pick you up this evening?

*** Rammie ram: *** Who said that he had a lab class?

*** Nnorthh: *** Just go for a moment

*** Rammie ram: *** You don't have to. I finished at three o'clock. I'll go find something to eat before tutoring.

*** Nnorthh: *** I want someone to buy something to eat when I am having lab session.

*** Rammie ram: *** Who?

*** Nnorthh: *** Who is better?

*** Rammie ram: *** Funny! I am getting out of the car and P'Gun looked at me fiercely.

*** Nnorthh: *** Save your phone while getting out of the car. Walk slowly, be careful.

*** Rammie ram: *** What should I be careful of? Why do you like talking like I am a kid?

*** Nnorthh: *** Be careful colliding with my love. I tell you, it is so strong.

*** Rammie ram: *** Crazy!