-5- Unable to Act Properly because Heart Beating Irregularly

TidNeur

I bought Knomjean for Praram as he ordered. I didn't forget to order for myself another cup because now people are getting crowded. I didn't want to waste time looking for other things to eat. I wanted to take time sitting and watching Praram eat, I felt it was more worth it.

He came with two other friends. I also came with friends in the group but not the whole group because the doctor's wife and Vee went with the boyfriend. This...! Having a boyfriend and dying from a friend. I couldn't find them even in here. In addition, Vee was more annoying. He skipped class to see his own boyfriend, why was he that jealous?

"You eat so messy , Praram. Eat well." Peel, a friend of Praram's, complained and I looked up. He wasn't not only saying, but also Peel extended his thin hand to wipe the green curry paste at the corner of Praram's mouth.

"Uh... I can wipe myself up." that hoarse voice responded to his friends. He used his friend's hand to wipe again and looked at me. I didn't say anything, just smiling although I wanted to be the person who wiped it for him. But I still couldn't, right?

"I want to wipe Praram for Nong." Lee's voice came from another table. Praram turned to look before sending a grinning smile to my good friend. He still gave him sweet eyes without knowing how scared he was.

"Praram, would you like my friend to wipe it for you?" Yihwa asked, smiling. Her eyes turned towards me at the end of the sentence causing Praram to look and in the end, our eyes met each other.

"How?" Min turned to ask a friend and looked at me.

"Ah... what?" Praram took his eyes away from me and turned to his friends.

"Well you..." Peel said and pointed to me and Praram repeatedly.

"What? Nothing." Praram said before bending down.

"Neur!"

"Huh?" I turned to Lee's call.

"What are you and Praram?" A friend of mine asked as soon as he didn't get an answer from Praram. Praram's friend looked up to look at me. But the person who got referred was biting his lips. His beautiful eyes looked at me as if begging. I smiled before turning to answer friends.

"He has nothing to do with me, but I do have something with him" I answered silently.

"Don't tell me"

"I will flirt Praram" I said softly, then look at the person being talked about. Praram stopped and his face bent down than before, and his thin lips were slightly flabby.

"Are you gonna flirt with the one I like again?" Tee turned to bully.

"Always and forever, you get what I want. Since the doctor Gun, N'Mark, now the high school student and you still have to flirt in front of me." Lee told long

"I'm just going to flirt? He hasn't got anything with me yet." I answered my friend.

"I'm a good person. I don't want to flirt with friends. I'll be a bad guy ditching my friend." I wanted to laugh with Lee's goodness. Let him be like this... The sweet face of my chubby friend was a little skewed. His little eyes glancing at me.

"Thank you." I responded and smiled then turned my attention to the knomjean.

Krek ~

*** Rammie ram: *** It's not worth talking about me when I'm sitting here

I read the message and raised my face and my eyebrows. His unhappy eyes can be seen clearly. He already had a spoon and a fork. The person who thought he got a fever, was grabbing his phone and looking at me.