-26- The Comparative Word is Love

Praram

I slept and kept blushing beside P'Neur. My face had been red for a while now. It was red until now I felt so hot that I could not endure it. I hid my face into his cold chest because of the air conditioner, then groaning over the sweet words. The fact that I woke up with a thin shirt and short pants and then he was topless like this, it made me shy. It seemed like the he was upset because the words I greeted for him when I woke up which increasing my shyness level.

Why would I not understand P'Neur when I felt the same like him.

Everything he did. All he had expressed and the feelings that the gave. I understood and felt it all. What he wanted was not something that I did not want. The feeling that he conveyed was something that I wanted to keep it for myself only.

It was the same as P'Neur who was possessive of me.

"P'Neur..." I called him and looked up. His chin was a beautiful picture which I saw perfectly, when looking at me.

"Yes?" His hoarse voice responded.

"Just calling." I told another person just that. I justed want to call him continuously. I wanted to make sure he was my P'Neur.

"What's the matter?" The left hand that held my neck going up and gently rubbing my head. He told me to sleep again.

A few hours ago, I admitted that I was happy. It was something new and of course it made my heart pounding and trembling. I did not know why I was so tired. Perhaps it was my heart pumping blood too quickly or maybe because I called his name too often. But, what should I do... calling his name was like telling a love word.

"P'Neur." I called him again. My corner mouth was smiling all the time that because I felt really good doing this.

"I will be shy because of your voice, Praram." P'Neur said.

"I am also shy." I said and secretly bit by his chest. I did not know why I would be shy that my face was getting red. If Pralak knew it, he absolutely must have cursed me.

"When you are shy, you are so cute. Don't you know?" P'Neur told me while playing with my hair.

"You told me already..." I responded softly.

"I am falling for you... You don't have to make that sound." P'Neur said.

"It's because of P'Neur"

"Because of me what??"

"I don't know" Love often made people had no reasons and P'Neur also made me had no reason. Especially now, I had no reason to show how I love P'Neur very much.

We slept in a large room. My hunger began to attack, so I stood up. It hurt actually, but because someone took a good care of me. I was a little better.

"Be careful while walking." My body was calm, but my heart was beating fast.

"It's just downstairs." I told the person who was supporting me.

"I don't know... I'm worried." He said back.

"Meh... seems to have forgotten that you have friends." He and I stopped at the same time that we were about to step down stairs. We looked down and saw P'Paen, P'Yihwa, and P'Vee standing. I could not avoid P'Vee's in time. It was embarrassing and my cheeks were hot when seeing his eyes knowing something.

"Oh... what are you doing here?" I did not know whether P'Neur did not care anything or he paid attention but did not speak. P'Neur grabbed my elbow to continue walking and supported me.