nine

Pixie chose to stay behind instead of going to see Tony in order to cook more food and pass them out to families and people in need

Pixie chose to stay behind instead of going to see Tony in order to cook more food and pass them out to families and people in need. Before that, she helped Natasha get dressed and let her go with a kiss to the cheek.

She hummed to herself, mindlessly cooking and baking in the kitchen. She never thought she'd be in the Avengers Mansion, slaving away in the kitchen. It was a wonderfully done kitchen. She was sure Pepper and Tony's tastes had to be thanked for it.

She was making a Singaporean dish and began to think back on her life. Pixie was born in Singapore, but moved to New York at a young age. She had shown signs of powers since she was a baby in a crib, but it was nothing serious. Small flowers would bloom when she was happy or angry, but they never caused any damage. It came as a shock because neither of her parents were mutants, but it turned out that Pixie had mutant genes from an ancestor from her father's side.

When she was eight, her parents and her were traveling to America to visit her aunt, but the plane malfunctioned, causing it to crash. Her parents died in the plane, making her the only survivor of her family. However, other passengers died as well. She wasn't the only person to grieve when they woke up in a hospital bed.

Her aunt took her in and took care of her as her own daughter. By the time Pixie graduated high school, she had no clue what she wanted to do in life. Her aunt told her to take her time and enjoy life. Pixie knew what she meant by that. See the world before you end up like your parents.

Pixie didn't listen. She wanted to get a job and pay her aunt back, but she wasn't very good at anything that wasn't nature-related. She got a job at a local florist while going to college in order to get a master's in psychology. She decided that having a career as a psychologist would be enough to pay her aunt back and pay off her student loans.

Unfortunately, she dropped out of college because she was not enjoying it. The only thing she got out of it was student loans. At that point in her life, she wanted to give up completely. The only thing good in her life was being a florist.

Then, while she was saving up money and living with her aunt in New York, Tony Stark showed up on her doorstep with a proposition. Her life had completely changed. She met many wonderful people and started to enjoy her life more, even though she had a panic attack on a battlefield.

Pixie snapped out of her reminiscing. She worked at twice the speed she was previously working at in order to finish the food and hand them out for the day.