Chapter Four-Part Two

The hotel that Eliza had arranged was gorgeous. Although Winnie and Eliza were very use to expensive things, they were drastically blown away. Their shared suite was completely laid out in gold complements and splashes of colors.

"I'd have to say you really have out done yourself, Liza." Winnie beamed. She barely wanted to enter the room with fear of knocking the room off balance. Before she knows it, Liza runs in grabbing her by the arm and dragging her to the bed.

"This is fantastic, isn't it?" Liza screamed with excitement.

"Whoa, Liza. I know this may not be an issue for you, but this place is really expensive. Weren't there rooms at The Hyatt or The Westin?" Winnie asked catching her breath.

"Of course there were, but we're in a new city, might as well make the best of it. Besides, I'm not paying for it."

"Never mind whose paying for it, this is just too much. Plus, you got adjoining suites. We didn't need our own rooms." Winnie argued passively.

"Oh, Win. Please lighten up or you'll get premature wrinkles. I don't know about you, but I planned on having very late nights while we're here." Eliza teased.

Winnie didn't want to counter that. She knew how difficult privacy was when they were in their dorm.

"I just think it's a bit much," Winnie stated, "It is comfortable though."

Eliza rose from the bed, "I'm completely pooped. I'm going to take a long bath, relax, and enjoy the rest of the afternoon. You want to go to the bar later?"

"Actually, if you were up to it, Jesse invited us to dinner." Winnie countered innocently.

"Sure, that sounds fun. I get to meet the infamous Tucks. Will it be tonight?" Eliza beamed.

"Yes, and pretty please be on your best behavior. His mom is a little excited about our visit."

"Well, I'll hop in the bath and take a quick power nap. What do you think I should wear?"

"Something that completely covers you," Winnie answered jokingly.

"I don't think I have anything like that." She teased.

"Sure, you don't. I think a nice pair of jeans and a cardigan would suffice."

Eliza laughed and opened the door leading to her adjoining suite, "Off I go. I'll come over when I'm finished. Oh, and please call my brother before he goes mad."

Winnie rolled her eyes sarcastically before pulling out of phone to dial Isaac. After exchanging a few words and letting him know of their plans, Winnie retreated to the outside terrace that she shared with Eliza.

That little twinge of fear was starting to become more prominent. She didn't want this trip to end badly. Jesse had made it perfectly clear that he was not going to give up. The thought made Winnie nervous about her impending marriage to Isaac and whatever plans Jesse had in store for them.

Winnie hadn't realized that she had fallen asleep until her phone buzzed beside her.

"Hey, it's me," Jesse started, "Mae just returned from the market. She wanted me to ask you if either you or Eliza had any food allergies."

"Not that I'm aware of," Winnie answered, "It would suck to have to find out the hard way."

Jesse chuckled lightly, "Yes, that would be bad."

"Are Miles and Tuck around?" Winnie asked nervously.

"They were out fishing. It has turned into one of their hobbies, along with a bunch of other things. They got back a little before Mae and they're washing up."