One - Delayed!

Four's PoV

I stare at Eric, waiting for him to inject us with the attack serum. I pretend to listen to him talk about the initiates tomorrow. I drop my voice, and talk to him about the attack. "Look, I know about the attack on Abnegation, why hasn't it happened yet?" I shouldn't have said that (A/N: Hagrid! 😊) Eric inhales, and sighs. "Really, tryna threaten me, Tobias?" I scowl, and scoff at my real name. I wish I were only "Four", and I wish only Tris knew "Tobias". "You know what? Nevermind." I say through gritted teeth.

Tris PoV

"Christina!" I shout at her. I plan on hosting my own C or D party. "We are playing Candor or Dauntless not dress up!" She scowls at me, and she asks me something. "Can I bring Will?" She asks, innocently. I nod, since he also my friend. She laughs oddly, and I ask if she is drunk. She shakes her head no, and I am seriously questioning her mental health. I text on our Group Chat.

(A/N: yes they do have phones, I am really sorry. If you dislike it, I can remove them!)

The Group Chat has Uri, Mar, Lynn, Shauna, Zeke, Tobias, Christina, Will, and me in it. It is called "Dauntless Be Crazy!" I invite all our friends, and after I send the text Christina's and my phone buzz like crazy.

Tobias: Ok, at 6? Xx

Tris: Yep. Xx

Uri: Yay! More Candor or Dauntless!

Mar: What's your apartment number, Trissy?

Tris: 766

Lynn: I'm sorry, I have the flu, can't come.

Zeke: Hey, y u steal me thing, Trissy?

Shauna: *faceplams*

Christina rolls her eyes, and everyone stares at us because of our phones. I ask her about her job, and she is a fashion model. "How about you, Trissy? Gonna be a Leader of Dauntless?" I remember hearing Tobias rant about being a leader is equal to "being a pawn in a game of chess". So I refuse to be a Leader. "I think I wanna work with Four and Tori, y'know, tattoo artist, and instructor." Christina originally wanted to be an instructor, and I have a flashback.

***FLASHBACK***

I hear that Christina wants to be a instructor, but she would have to train transfers with Four, because she is one. "There is no way I can train the Dauntless-Borns?!" She shouted, and the dude looked terrified, so she chose to be a fashion model.

***FLASHBACK OVER***

Christina buys 5 dresses, 3 sweaters, 4 t-shirts, a pair of shorts, and 2 pairs of track pants. We leave, and Chris only has 5 points left, so she spends it on a "cute" pair of earrings. She got her ears pierced last month - by Tori. I feel my phone buzz, and check it.

Tobias: see you at six, Six. I love you, xx.

Tris: Nice joke, see you then. I love you too, Xx.