Thirty Five

I'm sorry for the really bad pic edit...
My bad... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and the video edit is not mine.

Tris is now pregnant with Tobias for 6 months. Only Christina knows about the gender of the child, and Tris and Tobias aren't married, yet.

Tris' PoV

I wake to a kick in my stomach, and Tobias looking at me with his dark blue eyes, and his lips curved into a small smile. Today, Christina shows us the sex of our child. I don't know if I want a boy or a girl, and it is obvious which one Tobias wants, but knowing him if It is a boy he wouldn't mind either. He would love the child the same way. "Morning," I say, and he pecks my lips. "Excited?" Is all he asks, and I ask the question to myself, mentally. "Thrilled, and nervous," I don't know why, though. "I agree," Tobias nods, and I think about getting up. Tobias pulls me in close into a kiss, and nothing happens for an second. I start to feel an heat in my chest, the heat is almost an ache. I want him, I really do. Tobias pulls away, and gets up to make me pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

Tobias' PoV

I don't know why I pulled away from that kiss, it was amazing. (I cringed whilst writing that.) Tris eats her breakfast, and I think of our child. I got to pick the first name of the girl, if It was, or middle name of the boy. I chose Isabella Natalie Eaton, or Andrew Amar Eaton. Tris' phone buzzes, and she reads the text out loud. "It's from Christina. 'Look, I am feeling under the weather, so I am just gonna tell you that your kid is a...',"