Fourteen

Tris' PoV

I can't believe it. Marcus is here. "Hello, Tobias, Beatrice?" Marcus causally greets us. "What do you want, Marcus?" Tobias spits, and Marcus gives him a cold look. "I secretly tracked you down, Tobias. You know how good I am with computers. I want to speak to you, alone, like adults." I roll my eyes, and look at Four, who is frozen. "Candor or Dauntless party! Four, I brought beer!" Zeke shouts, but his voice dies down when he spots Marcus. "Oh, hello, Mr. Eaton," he gives a polite nod. I bite my cheek to stop laughter from spilling out. "Who's Four?" Marcus asks, somewhat innocently. Tobias rolls his eyes. "I am," he informs. "Sometimes we call Tris 'Six'." Christina walks up, and has the same reaction as Zeke when she sees Marcus. Then I see dark hair, and pale skin walk past.

Rebecca.

"Marcus? What are you doing here in Dauntless?" He ignores Bec, and she crosses her arms. "What is happening?" She demands, (Will, Uriah, and Marlene arrive.) "Get out of here. All of you." Marcus instructs, and I give Chris my "save yourselves!" look. "C'mon, Bec, you can join us for a game of Candor or Dauntless!" Rebecca gives a confused look, and Chris explains C or D to her, as they walk over to her apartment. "Tris, leave," Marcus states simply. I cross my arms, and stay in place. "Beatrice," he warns, and I just tap my foot against the floor. I swear I can see steam coming out of his ears. He grabs his belt, so quickly I barely have time to register what he is doing.

He run towards me with a belt.

Ready to strike.