Seven - The Party.

Shauna's PoV

I still haven't wrapped my head around what's happened yet, and Zeke has already gone and invited our friends. We both agreed on one thing: no alcohol. Four won't be happy, because we all know how much he likes drinking, near the chasm, with Zeke. I laugh at my little inside joke, and get ready for (almost) a year of pain.

Tobias' PoV

Tris left our to go shopping with Christina, which I know she absolutely deceits. Will came over puffy eyed, but with a huge smile on his face. My first thought was inappropriate (a/n: but Imma say it anyway): Damn it, Will had "hit that" with Christina before Tris and I have! Then I realized her fear of sex, and we are going slow-ish. I look at Christina's left hand, just incase, which there is a small Opal, where a diamond would normally be, on her ring. She and Will are gonna get married. I don't say anything just in case Will doesn't want me to. They are getting married! They're only 17! There is my Abnegation... I think to myself, and frown. I am not Abnegation. I am not Dauntless. I am Divergent.

<<Time Skip>>

Tris' PoV

Tobias complains about the fact that there is no alcohol, which I am kind of glad for because if Tobias drinks, I have to put up with an 19 - year - old - who - acts - like - a - irresponsible - child - when - drunk. I smile, secretly, and Shauna speaks up. "Um... I have an announcement to make!" Shauna clears her throat, and laughs nervously. "Well we had gather here tonight for a party, and Zeke and I have to tell you something." I nod my head at Shauna, as if telling her Yes? What is it?
"Well I -" she chokes. "I am-"

I like being evil to all of you. What do you think Shauna is? Lemme know! Also IDEAS PLEASE!!!
~○~
ChoosingAblaze.