Two - Let the Games Begin!

Tris PoV

I tap my foot against the ground. It is 10 minutes past six, and Tobias and Zeke haven't arrived yet. "Let's start without them," Will says, and I am surprised he wouldn't wait for the guys. "Well your 'guys' would give me the worst dares."
"Sorry, thinking out loud."
"Anyway! Let the Games begin!" I grab my phone and text Tobias.

Tris: Hey, Tobias, where are you?

Tobias: Sorry, Gus is keeping us in. We will be there at half past 6. Xx

Tris: Ok, see you then. Xx

Gus is Tobias' boss, and he is also Zeke's (no surprise there.)  Christina dares Marlene to tell us why her and Lynn broke up. "Well, Lynn and I are both bisexual, so... I kinda got a huge crush on a guy... and she did, too." She looks over at Uriah, and suspect she likes him. We apologize to her, and we continue. "Will?" She changes subject.
"Candor!" I wait for Uriah to scream 'pansycake!' He acts like a grown man, and not a child for once, which I can choose Candor without pansycakes and questions about Tobias' name. "Have you gotten freaky with Chrissy?" I bite my lip to stop laughing loudly. Will and Christina flush, and I shout. "Oh my Greek Gods! You have!" I started reading Percy Jackson and the Olympians, I'm now on The Last Olympian. Shauna laughs really loudly, and I join in. Eric bursts into the room, catch all of our red faces. "What the hell..." he says in a deadly voice, and my hysteria vanishes out of thin air. "Is happening in here?" He finishes.
"Candor or Dauntless," I say, my voice somehow firm.

Eric joins our game of Candor or Dauntless, and he invites Mr. Butterknife, (which is what Chris, Will, and I call Peter.) Zeke and Tobias walk in the door. "What's he doing here?" Tobias says, through gritted teeth. "Hello, Four, or should I say...?"
"Stiff? Tobias? You can call me Four. Call me Stiff again and you and I will have a problem." Zeke sits beside Shauna, and they start making out, and Four sits beside me, and I try to calm him down. "Ignore him, we will be ok. I can give him a terrible dare for you." He smiles, and says: "that's my girl." I smile. I look over to the rest, and Uriah screams at Zeke and Shauna to stop making out. "So... um... Eric, Cand or Dauntless?"
"Nice play on words. Cand." We all scream pansycake at him, except Four, whose name could be revealed in a heartbeat. "What faction did you come from?" Easy, Four (when I only knew him as Four) told me and Christina that on our first day. "Erudite," I raise my eyebrows. "How do you know that, Stiff?" Eric says, a little protectively.
"A little birdy told me that you were," I say, and Tobias protects me.
"Don't call her Stiff, or I'll knock your teeth out, like, y'know, initiation." Eric scowls, and stands, so does Four. I run in between the two of them and get a punch to the head.