Twenty Five

Tris' PoV

Tobias and I decide to go to the doctor's. I have never really believed in the Pregnancy Test Results, anyway we go, Tobias holding my hand while we walk. We don't walk past anyone we know, thankfully, and when we arrive at the doctor's, the nurse asks us for some information.

Tobias' PoV

I tell the nurse all the info she needs to know, and dodging social flirting cues. I nid my head at her, and sit down. We wait for our Doctor to come. I look at the slip and it says that our Doctor is "Dr. Ezra Moore". I see a young man walk out and he looks like a real life description of Percy Jackson. "Mr. Four and Ms. Tris,"

Tris' PoV

I smile at his formality, and Tobias frowns at me. "It's... funny, I guess. Hearing formal greetings in Dauntless." Tobias cracks a small smile, and we continue walking with Dr. Moore. "What seems to be the problem?" Ezra asks, kindly, and we (Tobias and I) stare at each other. "Um... I have been having some stomach sickness lately," I start, causally. "And I wanted to check up with a doctor." Ezra smiles, and asks me what I have been experiencing. "Nausea, and vomiting," I say, and he takes me to get an ultrasound.

Orion's PoV

Yes, you are back, 4xtris!!!

I need to get to Dr. Moore, urgently. I turn the corner, and enter the Dauntless infirmary, I walk right past reception, ignoring the shouts behind me. Wait, he might be with someone else, the Abnegation part of me says, but the Dauntless part argues, screw them, I need to see him. When I walk into his office, and he was in the middle of a sentence, with Four and Tris, and he had said: "you're pregnant!"