Five

Peter's PoV

When I am back in Dauntless, we continue playing. It is my turn to dare someone. I could dare Eric... ask him if he is straight, bi, or gay. "Eric, C or D?"
He gives me a face that tells me Dauntless. "I dare you to tell us your sexuality?" I say, but it sounds like a question, rather then a dare. "Is anyone homophobic?" He asks, and no one is. "I'm gay." He's gay! I can't tell if I am happy, or confused.

Eric's PoV

"Stiff, C or D?" I ask Tris, and they both, Four and Tris, look at each other, confused. "Tris," I say, with my eyes mid roll. "Dauntless!" She says with a certainty with her voice. No, not certainty, but eagerness. "I dare you to to marry the 'lovely'," I make quotation marks with my hands. "Tobias Eaton, aka, Four." They both smile, and Four grabs the hem of his shirt. Tris breaks out a smile.

Tris PoV

"Did you just propose for Four, to me, Eric?" I say, in my infamous teasing voice. "Yes, I did," we all laugh, and I take off my Jacket. I think of the thought of us getting married, and it wipes the smile off my face. If I'm afraid of sex how will I manage being married, for crying out loud?! I put a small smile on my face, which I can tell only Christina knows is forced onto my lips. "Um..." I look for my victim, and I see Uriah looking away from me. "Uriah?" I say, in a sing songy voice. "Um... Hi? Oh! Dauntless!" What will torture my favorite friend? I think. Then it hits me! Pansycake! "Chose Candor for the rest of the game, and we can all call you Pansycake!"
"Ok, Eric, again? C or D?"
"Dauntless, duh!"
"Kiss your man crush!" WTH is a 'man crush'? "It's when a guy, likes another guy." Shauna says. Oh.

Eric and Mr. Butterknife end up having a makeout session. No matter who much Uriah screams "no PDA!" They still makeout. "Guys, can we continue this tomorrow?" Eric and Peter finally stop kissing, and they all leave. "Tris?"
I whip my head around to Tobias' perfect blue eyes. "Can I ask you something?"
"If you're gonna propose, just don't. Ok? The thought of us being married is amazing, but scary for me. I mean a fear of sex!" I whisper the last word. A smile is on his face, he looks into my eyes, and I his. He gets down on one knee. "Can I move in with you, Beatrice Prior?" He says, the prospal one knee thing as a joke. "Yes, Tobias Eaton." We laugh, and fall onto the bed, falling asleep.

Sorry for the really bad chapter. Any suggestions for Dauntless? Or Candor? DM me with the Idea!
~○~
ChoosingAblaze.