Thirty

Tris' PoV

I gasp. "Tris," he says, softly, his eyes wide. "I can explain!" He is panicking, and I stare at the box, half terrified, and half thinking: about time, Tobias! He starts to explain to me, and I don't listen. Apart from the fact he doesn't engaged now, at 3 am. This saddens me deeply, and if we try sleep, neither of us will get actual sleep. When he finishes explaining his non-proposal, I put on a sad face, and try to say in my most sad and innocent voice. "I wanna marry you," I grab the ring box from his hand, get down on one knee, and propose. "Will you, Tobias "Four" Eaton, marry me?" He snatches the ring from the box and puts it on my finger.

 "Will you, Tobias "Four" Eaton, marry me?" He snatches the ring from the box and puts it on my finger

We fall asleep in each other's arms, and stay warm. I can't believe I have all of this. A baby, a fiancee, a bunch of best friends, and my family (the Prior side) all alive.

*********

Today we do another C or D party, but I hide the ring, so my friends don't know about the wedding. "I've almost been pregnant a month, can you believe that?" Tobias smiles, and walks slowly towards me. "It's almost been 2 years since I first met you, Tris, and, ever since you jumped first, I have felt like the luckiest man alive to be with you."

********

Christina and Will come in, with a little girl, who looks like a mini Chris come through. "Christina?" I ask, and she smiles. "This is my sister, Rose. Mom asked me to babysit," she shrugs. "Does she need anything, I can grab it?"
"I would like a glass of water, if possible, please," Rose says, politely, which shocks me because their Mom said "politeness is deception in pretty packaging." I stand, but feel a wave of nausea wash over me, and I try hide it. "Sit, Tris, I can get it," Tobias offers.
"No, I am not that pregnant yet, Four." I stand, and grab the water, whilst Rose asks Four about a number for a name. I come back with the water, and Rose drains the cup within seconds. "Would you like a top up?" I ask, astonished by this little girl. "I am going to play with my friend, Hector," Rose says, as innocent as a 2 year old. Once she leaves, Christina calls the rest to come.

Tobias' PoV

"Four, C or D?" Zeke asks, and I choose truth. "Wow... okay. Um... if you had to date one of the woman, this excludes Tris, in this room, who would it be?"
"To be honest, no one," I have never felt an interest in Shauna, nor Christina, nor Marlene. I only, and forevermore, love Tris.

Thirty Chapters!!! This calls for a celebration!!!

I want to hear what I should name FourTris' baby!

Male name...?

Female name...?

Stay safe!
~•~
ChoosingAblaze.