Thirty Eight

Four's PoV (idk why I am calling him "Four"...)

Caleb whispers something into Zeke's ear, and he smiles evilly.

He laughs, after the evil smile. He doesn't laugh evilly, he laughs more... hysterically. What? Why is he laughing like that? Then Zeke speaks up, "that's the dumbest dare I've ever heard." Oh... "we all already know his real name!" Caleb shoots a confused look, and Zeke gives me the dare. Kiss someone, for thirty seconds, with my hands on their lower half, and I take off my shirt. The only person I want to touch like that is Tris. "Will?" He thinks hard and deeply. "Dauntless," I try to think up of a Dare that hasn't been said before.

"My Dare to you is that You have to go find your parents in Erudite, and convince them that you are pregnant, not Christina."

Will's PoV

I ride the train for half an hour before I reach Erudite. I walk in causally, and try find my parents. I find them near our, no their, home. "Will?" My mother sees me, and I do the formal Dauntless greeting, the handshake. "Hey... um... Mom, Dad?" They both smile at me. "Yes, my little boy?" I almost roll my eyes. "I'm pregnant!"
"Will, hun, you are a guy," Mom tries to state simply. "Guys can't become pregnant." I fake a sob, and shout at them for not supporting me. After 2 minutes I tell them it was a dare. They laugh, and bid me good luck, why?

Christina's PoV {10 secs after Will left}

Will doesn't know I actually am pregnant... well, no one does, because I am freaking out, and not ready for this. That's what you get for not wearing a condom, Chrissy, The Candor part of me says. The Dauntless part is telling me to tell someone. I mean, look at Tris, how is she able to carry a baby with her small body?! I should do fine... right? I sigh, and wait for Will to return. I decide to tell him... plus this baby was a conceived a month ago... my last period.

In case you wanna watch that YT video... it is really weird, but I like weird stuff 🤷‍♀️😅... here is the link:
https://youtu.be/Qyn905atky0
Also, sorry, I have been having a writer's block... ugh!!!
Any Ideas???

~•~
ChoosingAblaze