Seventeen

Recap!

When Tris reaches the end, her eyes are filled with panic. "My break isn't working!" She screams, panicking. I look behind me and see a solid wall. I don't think Tris will survive this.

Tobias' PoV

Somehow she does. She shimmies out of the harness, and it breaks against the wall. Zeke is not gonna be happy. Nate comes flying down, next, and he pulls the break, and it works. I wish it didn't. He falls into everyone's arms, and we catch him.

Nate's PoV

When I get released from the Zipline, I stare at Six, damn, she is sexy. I watch as Four talks to her, and she has a smile on her face. I listen in to their conversation, (totally not creepy). "I love you, Tobias," she says, softly. Four replies back. "I love you, too, Beatrice," Six - or Beatrice - smiles, and they kiss. I am so jealous.

Christina's PoV

Nate watched Tris and Four kiss. Perverted piece of rotten Dauntless cake, I think as I watch him watch them with a scowl on his face.

"Hey!" I shout when we are back in my apartment. "We are going to play Bed, Wed, Dead!" We all sit down, and Tris opts to start. "Wed, Bed, Dead? Nate, Four, and Will?" I ask her, she let's out a nervous laugh. "Bed: Will (sorry), Wed: Four, Dead: Jeanine," I stare her in confusion, and she laughs. "I was kidding, Dead: Nate." She shoots an apologetic smile towards him, and he gives her a scowl.

Hello, my readers!
Can you please give me ideas, I am stumped at the moment.

Also can I have names, (either your real or a name you love) for initiates who will join later.

ChoosingAblaze.