Twenty Three

Read the pic, it is true!!! Xx.
ChoosingAblaze.

Tobias' PoV

Tris and I walk home and I stare onto her eyes. I fall onto the bed a Tris curls up next to me, and I realize that I have a ring in my bedside cabinet.

 I fall onto the bed a Tris curls up next to me, and I realize that I have a ring in my bedside cabinet

Imagine this has 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓲𝔁 engraved on it.

Tris stands and I do, too. I inhale, and exhale, tryna calm down. "Um... Four?" I smile, and she stares into my eyes. "This'll sound weird but..." she sighs, softly, and I keep my eyes focused on her. "I wanna test my fear is gone,"

Details!!!

She leans into me, and I look at her blue-gray eyes, her lips come softly on mine. This is perfect. I reveal my tattoo to her.

Tris' PoV (Details not over, yet.)

We kiss. I run my fingers down his spine, and he unzips my vest. His left hand goes onto the Abnegation seal. We stop kissing for a sec, but that doesn't last long. He pushes me onto the bed, just like in my fear simulation.

Time skip. Details over.

When I get up, I put on my clothing, and I look at my phone, which fell flat last night, and I see a missed text by Christina. I look at the time she sent it, and the time now (which is 11:30 and 11:35).

Cʜʀɪssʏ: 𝐻𝑒𝑦, 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑦, 𝐶 𝑜𝑟 𝐷! 𝐵𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡!!! 𝑥𝑥

Tʀɪs: 𝙾𝚔𝚔, 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝚇𝚡.

When I put down my phone, I look at asleep Tobias, who has a blanket covering his private parts. I run my thumb down his tattoo, and he doesn't wake. I kiss him on the cheek, and pick up my phone.

Cʜʀɪssʏ: 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛!!!

Tʀɪs: 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙, 𝚒𝚝'𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚎. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Cʜʀɪssʏ: 𝐾𝑜𝑎𝑙𝑎!!!♥️♥️♥️

I smile at my best friend's love at Koalas, "what time is it?" I hear Tobias croak, and I look over my shoulder to see him. He is still in the position he was asleep in, but his bright blue eyes are open, and have bags under them. "You can sleep more if you want," I say, softly, and he shakes his head. "It is 11:40 in the morning," he jumps out of the bed, eyes wide, "go get some clothes on," I demand, and he smiles. I sigh, and he goes to the drawers, and puts his boxers on. He also grabs jeans, and a tshirt, and puts it on. "Who were you texting?" He asks, glancing at me like he did when I ran to Erudite to see my brother. "Christina," I glance at the phone in my hands, and Tobias smiles at me, and cups my face in his hands, he pecks my lips, and my phone starts ringing. "Hello," I say, my normal greeting for the phone. "Trissy! Come to C or D!" Christina slurs, and it is obvious that she has been drinking. "Fine," I huff in reply, my ears ringing like crazy. Tobias eyes the bedside cabinet with an eager but worried expression on his face. I slowly start walking towards it, and he stops me, and shakes his head. "Why not?" I ask him, aggressively, and push my way past him.

I gasp. When I opened the drawer I see...

What does she see??? Ilysm, and sorry for not posting as much, school started back on Monday last week (18th May 2020.) So I've been busy with schoolwork. 😔😔😔

ChoosingAblaze.