Nineteen

Disney+ is remaking the PJO movies!!!🤩 Plus, there is only 2 days until The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes releases! (Sorry, Imma fangirl)...

Tris' PoV

A Dauntless Leader comes to talk to Tobias and I... which is odd. "Hello, Tris, my name is Orion, (sorry if I spelt that wrong...) and I know your aptitude test results." I stare at him in disbelief, and he pushes past me, and sits at our dining table. "Look, I have the same results... mine were Abnegation and Dauntless," Tobias and Orion talk, and Orion is planning to leave Dauntless... and never return. Dauntless is my home, however, and I can't leave Chris, Sheke, Urilene, and Will. When we are done, we invite them to a game of C or D. "I've never played it, before, but I know the rules... thanks for inviting me!" His face brightens, his brown eyes glimmer with anticipation, and his smile is from eye to eye, with dimples. When he smiles he is handsome, but a Uriah type of handsome.

Christina's PoV

A guy named Orion enters, and Petric enter, and leave. I giggle a little, and wait for (what I like to call): "FourTris."

When they finally arrive at 7 o'clock, we start playing 2 truths and a lie... and Candor or Dauntless.

Side note: For those of you who don't know what "2 truths and a lie" is it is a game, where people have to guess the lie, which is with 2 truths, eg: if Tris was going she could say "I am Abnegation born, I was the first Jumper, and I have a brother who stayed in Abnegation." Only an example.

"Ok, I changed my last name to Will's when we married, I'm pregnant, and in Candor I learnt to tell when someone is lying, go," Christina says, and the couch (we decided) is #1, the kitchen is #2, and the dining table is #3. I go for Two which is "Pregnancy". Will joins me, and Chris looks a little offended. Orion, Tobias, Uriah, and Mar are at "Surname", and Lynn, and Petric are at "Candor". They've already lost, because Christina would catch me out once with the aptitude tests, (book scene). "I'm not..." she pauses for drama. "I'm not preggo, sorry Will."