two

Today was the 9th of March which marks the day of Yoongi's 25th birthday. Jimin had the perfect day planned out for him and he just simply knew that Yoongi would adore it. He was also really glad that Yoongi had chosen to spend the day with him instead of family or friends, as he loved him lots and wanted to let him know such information. The day he had planned would certainly do just that.

After the two lovers had gotten ready for the day, Jimin invited Yoongi to his bedroom to take some cute photos together for his instagram so he could create a cute birthday post for Yoongi later on in the day. He also planned on posting a photo from their first date, as a little comparison.

When they arrived to their first location, Jimin heard an audible gasp coming from his lover who sat in the passenger's seat. Chuckling, Jimin pressed a kiss to Yoongi's cheek. "This place gives me nostalgia.." breathed out Yoongi in awe, as his eyes kept focused on the beauteous restaurant in front of them. It's from was very decorated well with vines and plants, as well as a pretty gold sign reading the name of the restaurant, placed just above the door.

"That brought back so many forgotten memories. Thank you so much for my day, I loved it" smiled Yoongi after climbing back in the car after having eaten at the restaurant. Then, he leaned over to shyly press a kiss to Jimin's rounded cheek. His own ones were soon overcome with a strong blush; despite having dated for months and months, he still got very shy when going out of his way to do little affectionate acts towards his partner. He used to have a fear that Jimin didn't like it, or didn't want it, but he was long past that.

Smiling, Jimin cooed at what Yoongi had said about enjoying his day, making it sound like he thought it was the end. "Baby, this isn't the end of the day. We have one more thing to do" he explained with that same fond smile that was reserved just for Yoongi and held up one finger intensely before gripping the wheel and backing out of their driving space.

"Three... Two... One!" smiled Jimin as he removed the blindfold which was held over Yoongi's eyes. Just two seconds after Jimin removed Yoongi's blindfold, fireworks shot up from a small boat in the ocean. Jimin's eyes were focused the entire time on Yoongi's face and reactions, as fireworks with the words "I love you - Jimin" glittered over the sky before they once again disappeared into nothingness.

When Jimin noticed the way Yoongi's eyes teared up, he instantly ran the small distance between them and engulfed him in a huge hug.

"I love you too, so so much!" cried Yoongi as he gripped to the material of Jimin's brown trench coat and sobbed softly into him as Jimin hugged and lightly rocked him side to side.

...

...

But, the very next morning, Jimin left to go to "work" at 7 am.. But work started at 11. It's not hard to guess who's house he was heading off to.

//

Tell me how your day has been! I hope you're all doing amazing :D