five

Having nothing better to do with their day, Jimin and Yoongi had a cute couples photo shoot where they did many different poses. Some were of them kissing, some of them of Jimin spinning Yoongi, holding Yoongi, everything. It was adorable, and both parties were enjoying themselves very much. Yoongi liked feeling pretty for Jimin and Jimin liked seeing Yoongi feeling good, he liked praising him and calling him beautiful, because that's really what he is.

"Damn, so many people commented. Almost a hundred people.." breathed out Jimin as he taxed down at his phone screen, at the post on his account with a cute little Yoongi pearing over his shoulder like a curious puppy. "Oh gosh, we're like... Instagram famous" laughed Yoongi nervously, hiding his face in the crook of his neck.

Jimin chuckled, and turned his head towards Yoongi, reaching a hand behind him and placing it on his cheek. "It's all thanks to your beauty, my pretty boy" Jimin whispered lovingly. He loved how Yoongi would instantly shy away from him, as he was easily flustered.

Jimin's favorite photos they took were the ones of Yoongi buried in stuffies and in blankets. To him, it was  just plain adorable. Jimin had even told Yoongi he looked like a little dumping, he was so cute.

//

It's so short. I'm so sorry. Jsjsjssj