seven

Still sobbing and sniffling uncontrollably, Yoongi opened up the front door to the house that he probably won't be living in anymore, and immediately Jimin comes to his comfort, hugging him tightly with a concerned expression. "Baby, what's wron-"

"Don't you baby me!" shouted Yoongi shakily, pushing Jimin off of him. Jimin stumbled back, easily becoming angry but that was about it. "I know what you did" hissed out Yoongi, even more angry than Jimin had become with Yoongi. Yoongi was fuming.

Harshly, Jimin pushed Yoongi against the back of the front door, his head smacking against it as Jimin tightly held his collar and came near his face. "What did I do then, huh? Tell me what I did!" he spat out with clear anger in his tone and voice. There was no calming him down from there. One of his hands went to Yoongi's hair, gripping it and holding his head against the door. Jimin had the upper hand now.

"You- you've been cheating, with Jungkook. And here I was thinking you were the one.." he sniffled, trying not to let how petrified he was show. He knew from over the years that when Jimin was angry, it really was not nice and clearly he was angry now.

Jimin used the fistful of hair to drag Yoongi to the floor. "It's a shame I have to do this" he grunted, before repeatedly gently kicking Yoongi's side, before suddenly doing it hard a couple times, before finally he stopped. He ended it all with a slap around his face. Yoongi wailed in pain, tears coming to his eyes at an instant. It hurt so much. "Hope you find someone who enjoys having sex with you" he spat, before storming to Yoongi's bedroom. He chucked some clothes in a suitcase before dumping it beside him. "Out. Get the fuck out!"

All Yoongi could sniffle and cry, grabbing the bag and shuffling out the room with his suitcase, limping down the corridor and back to Jungkook's. He was all he had now.

The very next day, Yoongi reported Jimin to the police but Jimin got out of even having to go to the trial by paying a large fine for his wrong doings. Already, he regretted beating him. The terrified, petrified look in Yoongi's eyes never failed to bring him to tears. He had lost control, he wasn't even aware of what he was doing.. He was just doing it.

He already missed Yoongi dearly, but he knew he shouldn't at all be missing him when he's the one who ruined everything in the first place. He had brought this all on himself.

//

Tell me why the McDonalds employee was checking me out today 💀💀