four

"Look at this! It's so pretty!" gasped Yoongi in complete awe as he looked down at a charm which could be attached to a charm bracelet. Hosoek, Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook were all currently out at the town market and just having a look around. They didn't come to buy anything in particular, but if they saw something they liked, they'd purchase it. And if they saw any food they liked, they'd snack on it, as they had all agreed that they'd much rather taste little bits of food from many different places then just stick to one place. That way, they could find nice places if they ever decided to do this again.

Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin and Hosoek had decided a day out all together wouldn't be that bad of an idea, but or course between Jungkook and Jimin, it was a little awkward. Jimin was friends with Hoseok, and so was Jungkook and he had invited the two on a day out, but Yoongi didn't want to be alone since he was having a little bit of a tough day, so he ended up coming along too to cheer himself up some.

By the end of the day, everyone was shattered and just desperate to get home and catch some sleep, and so everyone headed their way home. Jimin walked together with Yoongi, into their cozy home. Jimin picked Yoongi up once their shoes were both off, as well as coats. Yoongi's arms found themselves wrapped around Jimin's neck so naturally, like they belonged their. "What're you doing?" giggled Yoongi, sheepishly looking away when their eyes met.

"Bringing you upstairs so I can make, sweet, sweet love to you" answered Jimin. But that sweet sweet love was more sweet for Yoongi, more bitter for Jimin. The only way Jimin was able to get through it was to think of Jungkook the entire time.

//

Today was so so tiring. Tears were shed, muscles were w o r k e d and struggles were struggled. Idek what I'm saying at this point bUt I hope you enjoyed this chapter despite it being short as fuck. Anyway, I love each and every one of my viewers.. 🥺💞