thirteen

It had been two days since the two met, and now it was Friday. Bored, Jimin lay on his kind sized bed with his white bedsheets all messy and jumbled up, but somehow he was very comfortable amongst the mess. On the TV, he had Aladdin playing as it was one if his favorite movies from his childhood; it made him feel homely and nostalgic. It brought back a lot of memories from when his grandma put it on for him and he'd watch it cuddled up on the sofa with some cookies and grandma's little dog, Blue. But Jimin had always called him Blue Blues as it was much cuter in the eyes of toddler Jimin.

Jimin was pretty sure he was going to die from not getting enough sunlight and the only thing that could possibly get him out the house was Taehyung. Him and Taehyung had grown close together, sharing things with each other happily over the past couple of days. They were close considering they only recently met. Jimin had a feeling that Taehyung would most likely be available and so he decided that he'd ask him if he wanted to go out together, hoping he'd say yes. Just so he wouldn't have to have a past minute panic, he decided to lay out an outfit for himself before he even asked Taehyung if he was available and wanted to hang out. It was harmless, as all he'd have to do was just put it back if he wasn't available to hang out.

Jimin had worked to put on weight over the past few days which he'd been succeeding to do as he had put on quite a bit and was now looking a lot healthier in size. However, he still hasn't grown out of his oversized shirts and wasn't confident enough to wear them yet, and all his muscles had gone. And so today his outfit consisted of some skinny black jeans (which he had switched out for his old baggy ones) and an oversized grey shirt as well as a belt around his waist. He'd seen girls in it all the time and since he had a rather feminine figure, he thought it would look nice on his body. And it did, too.

Now however, it was time to ask if Taehyung was available to go out today or not. Jimin had typed out a small paragraph in his and Taehyung's chat asking if he was available in about half an hour and that he'd pick him up and they'd do something. "Hi, Taebear. I'm really bored and was wondering if you're available to go out. I'll pick you up in about half an hour if you are" it read and after stressing over it for a good few minutes, he finally hit the send button. It was nerve wracking to ask, but no one would understand why except from him. It all lead back to his insecurities and worries.

It had only been two minutes since he'd sent the message and already he had a reply. Seeing it was from Taehyung, he smiled and quickly read through it. "Let me take you out. I'll pick you up in half an hour. I have plans" is what it read, making Jimin nervously bite his lower lip. Jimin simply sent a little "got it" before switching his phone off. He likes how Taehyung was turning things around so that he was taking him out. It was a simple little thing he had done but Jimin loved it.

Carefully, Jimin applied some mascara to his eye lashes to make them pop out and some concealer on certain areas to hide any spots or blemishes he had. After that, he put on some lip plumper and he was ready; hair, makeup, and outfit done too. All ready to go. It wasn't a date at all but he like to think that it was, and he liked to have dresses like it was.

Just as Jimin had finished putting his shoes on, he heard the sound of his doorbell ringing though the house and he knew, he knew it was Taehyung. Smiling slightly, he headed to the door and tried to seem as casual as possible and not like he'd been looking forward so much to this. After opening the door, he saw Taehyung stood there with his arms open wide for a hug. Taehyung had quickly learned how much Jimin loved hugs and so he always tried to give him as many as possible.

Unable to resist, Jimin hugged him as tightly as he could, taking in the scent of Taehyung cologne; it smelt good, attractive even. "You smell good, Taetae" praised Jimin with a light blush brushed over his pretty cheeks, which now had a bit more plumpness to them. It was a good thing. After spinning around and locking the door, the two of them were ready to go.

"Why thank you" laughed Taehyung, clearly slightly flustered at the sudden and unexpected praise. He tried his best to look and smell good for today and he was glad Jimin could see that. Once the two got to the car, Taehyung opened up the passengers door for Jimin to climb into. "O-oh, thank you" smiled Jimin, slightly taken by surprise at the gesture. After climbing in, the male sunk into the comfortable chair and strapped himself in, watching Taehyung struggle with the seatbelt somehow.

"Taehyungie, you've been alive 24 years and you're struggling to do your seat belt" laughed Jimin, making Taehyung look up at him with a little pouty face. After gainint a small amount of courage, Jimin leaned forward and placed his hands over Taehyung's, guiding them to put the belt on. When he pulled away, he was for sure blushing. "Done! Now let's get going" smiled Jimin excitedly. He hadn't been this happy in a while.

It was now eight pm and it was time to head home. The two of them had watched a movie, a heart warming romance movie which made Jimin cry a lot; he knew he would cry because of how much of a cry baby he'd always been about stuff like that. Before watching the movie, the pair had gone out for a nice meal at a random restaurant they stumbled across on the way to the theatre. The food there was scrumptious, delicious, amazing. Absolutely amazing. And he was so glad he got to eat there with Taehyung.

It had been about five minutes since the pair had stepped into the car once again to drive home and Jimin had finally stopped crying. Taehyung would drop Jimin back to his before returning back to his house. Jimin had been begging all day for Taehyung to stay but Taehyung said that he just couldn't tonight, which Jimin was okay with. "And we're here" sighed Taehyung, parking the car outside the front of his head. Jimin felt what was like this way sa cue to kiss Taehyung but obviously it's what he wanted and not really what needed to happen and so he didn't.. For now.

"I had a really good time, thank you" smiled Jimin, before pausing for a moment, "you know, without you, I wouldn't know where I'd be. You've helped me so much by just being a shoulder to cry on. And you've done so much for me so I thank you for that" added Jimin with a weak little smile. He was feeling emotional and it was evident in his strained voice as he tried to hold back his tears.

Taehyungs expression held one of slight shock as he also got a little emotional but Taehyung wasn't one to cry often. "I could say the same to you. It's really helped me to have you here with me, having your company and sweet words" replied Taehyung, "so thank you for that too"

Gently, Jimin learned across the car to hug Taehyung before pulling away and getting out the car, going their separate ways once again till they met again probably some time this week. The happiness Jimin got from their little meetings would last for days, as he thought over and over about everything that happened.

Anywhere was his happy place when Taehyung was there.

//

If you think about it, home school is pointless. Well, at least for me. Nothing ever goes in my brain , I just do it so I don't get told off. But that just means there's no point because I'm not even learning anything because idk brain is not working.

Does anyone else have that issue? Where nothing you teach yourself sticks? But at school, everything sticks?