three

Physical, not emotional, that's what Jungkook and Jimin's relationship was. They'd tangle themselves in eachother's body, sucking the last bit of pleasure out of each other before letting go with no clinginess or desire to be near, or to be in a serious relationship. All of it was simply sex and nothing more than sex.

The two were in Jungkook's room at the current moment, with Jungkook stood in front of him and facing away from him. Jimin's arms were snaked around his submissive, one gripping his neck from behind, something Jungkook enjoyed, and the other working on his clothed member, palming him as Jungkook wasn't able to get away even if he wanted to.

"Where- where did you tell Yoongi you were?" asked out Jungkook in a choked and moany voice. Jimin adored to hear the voice when he used his touch on him. So weak. So submissive. So vulnerable. But both of them loved it.

"He thinks I'm at work, babyboy. But just you relax now, and let me show you a good time" whispered Jimin in a low and seductive voice into Jungkook's ear. Noticeably, Jungkook shivered from the mere sound of it.

Then, Jimin roughly pushed Jungkook down against the mattress before hungrily ripping off each article of clothing Jungkook wore that day. And so it all begun once again, while Yoongi stayed at home waiting for his lover return. He was like a mother hen waiting for her daddy hen to get back to the nest, while it was unbeknownst to mother hen that daddy hen was having fun with another mother hen, at another nest.

//

ahhh m so nervous for today. Going to school for the first time in about 4 months. IANSJSJSJA-

 IANSJSJSJA-