Hurt

Izuku held a hand over his mouth, tears running down his freckled cheeks, the Alpha fucking into him mercilessly. The soft creak of the bed made him want to wail with each thrust the boy made into him, but he knew better. The Omega could feel the blondes' knot catching on his rim with each frantic thrust, his hips bucking roughly. A large hand situated itself in his green curls, tugging harshly as the man slammed into him from behind, each growl heard making his stomach lurch more. "Fucking Omega.. " The Alphan boy whispered out, the usual malice undetected in his gentle, lustful tone.

With one last thrust, his knot finally slipped past the tight ring of muscles, locking them together. Katsuki panted, his arms going down to rest on either side of the greenette's trembling body to support himself and prevent accidentally collapsing on top of the boy. Izuku whined quietly at the feeling of his cum entering him, filling him up to the brim with the white substance. He gulped hard, hips shifting uncomfortably at the feeling of the scolding hot substance squishing inside of him, his walls greedily sucking it in against his will. Small tears pricked his eyes as it entered his womb, feeling disgusting and dirty.

A warm hand caressed his chubby cheek, wiping away a few stray tears in a gentle manner that made his heart start hammering in his chest, though he knew it was fake affection. The Alpha didn't love him. He never would. He just wanted to get his dick wet, he never even stayed to help clean up. He'd knot him and then leave, it had became routine between them. Every night at midnight, his window would slowly slide open, the blonde crawling in and stalking over to the Omega's bed in the corner of the room and yanking his pants off, and then his own, undeniably hard every single time.

It'd been happening since middle school, when the male got horny, he'd sneak over, climbing through his window. Izuku, while knowing that the boy didn't have feelings for him, loved when it happened. He'd always had feelings for him, and for the Alpha he liked to want to fuck and knot him? It was amazing. Though, recently, he'd been feeling worse and worse about it. Why had he given up his precious virginity, many years of his life, to him?

Katsuki had always treated him horribly, from beatings to harsh words. Yet, somehow, he always seemed to let the boy fuck him whenever he pleased. It was ridiculous, utterly gross, he knew. But as the man wrapped his arms around his frail body as if he cherished him, he couldn't help but cry harder. "Deku, " His voice was soft, his hands rubbing soothingly at his back and torso. "Why are you crying? " He asked gently, nosing at his neck with caution, holding him closer when the Omega wailed out, trying to squeeze out of the man's grip, but failing miserably.

"L-let me go, " Izuku sobbed, hands curling into fists as they began to bang against the Alpha's broad chest.

"Deku, calm down, " He hissed slightly as the greenette tugged at his knot inside of him, trying to get it to slip out. The Omega's tears began to overflow, his face soaked with the salty droplets.

"No! Let go! Leg go! " He rambled out, head shaking rapidly as he pushed and pounded against Katsuki's chest.

A loud growl reverberated throughout the room, a threatening snarl following after, "Izuku," The blonde said, crimson eyes staring down at the still crying Omega in his arms. "Calm down! " He commanded, the green eyed boy stopping dead in his tracks, though his tears continued. The Alpha's eyebrows knitted in concern, face nuzzling into his neck, peppering sweet kisses over his scent gland. "What's wrong, Izuku? " The larger boy asked, worry lacing his voice.

Izuku stayed silent, sniffling softly. He waited patiently for a few minutes, and when he felt Katsuki's knot deflate, he pushed him off of his body, scooting over as close to the wall as possible and curling up, his knees pulled tightly to his much more feminine chest, glancing at the Alpha, who looked hurt.

"Leave, " The greenette stated coldly, eyes flickering to the window and then back to the blonde Alpha, emerald orbs full of hatred.

"Deku-" He tried, before getting cut off harshly.

"I said leave! " He snarled, baring his pitiful Omegan fangs.

"Fuck, Deku, I- Did I do something wrong? " Katsuki frowned, his face appearing crestfallen. Nonetheless, he pulled up his gray sweatpants, but stalked over to the bed again, as the freckled boy had ended up pushing him off. A warning growl came from the crying boy, his face tear stained and his eyes puffy and red.

"Alright... " Katsuki sighed, letting out a gentle scent to attempt to sooth the seething Omega. "I'll leave, okay? Just tell me if I did something wrong.. " His hand scratched at the back of his neck, his scarlet eyes searching the greenette's face desperately.

"Stop this... " The curly haired boy started to break down again, scarred hands weaving through his curls and tugging slightly. "You don't love me... You never have... We're not mates... " He whimpered out, tugging harder. "You should go before Aizawa finds out you're in the general studies dorm house... He'll get mad at you again, Bakugou.. " He stated coldly with a sniffle, refusing to use the childish nickname he had given the Alpha when they were younger.

Katsuki gulped when he heard his last name come from the Omega's mouth, his face falling completely and his scent turning sour as he stared longingly at the crying greenette. "Alright... Alright, I-i'll go... " He stuttered, sighing softly as he walked to the cracked window and sliding it open fully, climbing out and onto the tree right outside.

Izuku's heart lurched with pain as he watched the blonde leave, though he stifled his whine, instead getting up to lock the window behind the Alpha, crawling back into bed and crying into his pillow. "Stupid... He'll never love me... "

____________________________________

I know I have a bunch of stories already going, and I have a shit ton of drafts, but I needed to write this!! 😤 This has been sitting in my drafts for a while, and I thought I'd finally post it! Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

1081 words

P.s Enjoy this!

s Enjoy this!