Chapter 17: U.A. Knows?!

Todoroki's POV

"Well... she'll be overlooking at both hero classes at U.A. and she can evenly match with every single one of you in the water. By the former hero, Sirena, (y/n) has special permission to oversee every hero class and will be asking for your aid to make her Quirk powerful on land. Please take care of her, else I would have your head."

I just stared at (y/n)... I was in shock to see her here. She wasn't wearing her normal clothes- but something along her hero outfit. It didn't look like a true hero outfit, but it was not a normal one for sure. Her hair was pulled back as it was decorated with a shell rubber band. I could see her bracelet hanging from her wrist... which always made my heart soar when she continued to wear it. She wore this knee-length, navy blue skirt and her shirt was symbolized more as a light blue, wavy shirt. I can't explain it... she just looked beautiful right then and there.

When she first walked into the classroom and our eyes met... we were immediately met with embarrassment feelings. I could stop trying to hide my face... but I had to see her again. It seemed that (y/n) was acting the same way. After all, my father wanted our relationship to stay somewhat low... but we all know how I get whenever Class 1-A gets involved with my busy life.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Class 1-A. I'm honored to be overseeing this class, along with Class 1-B to help my growth."

There were rumors going around, but the most common one was with my name involved. I could tell they were piecing the pieces together. Soon enough... all of Class 1-A would have a strong guess about my relationship with (y/n). I mean... after all... the last time... I did get really defensive... 

"She's gonna spend all of today with us, then tomorrow with Class 1-B. On the third day, we're gonna test her by having our own little tournament. Have the strongest members of the first years of the hero course, fight against her, and we'll proceed from there."

Iida raised his hand, standing up. "Mr. Aizawa! How would we determine the strongest members?"

"Huh? Uhh... I think... sheesh, All Might... we didn't get this thing planned out? Uh... we'll figure it out during the two days she's here overseeing. Now... pick any empty seat, (y/n)..."

(y/n) nodded her head, instantly going towards me. Of course, this sparked even more rumors... but I didn't care at that point. As of right now... I just care about having (y/n) by my side. She sits down, smiling softly. I wish I could speak to her, but Mr. Aizawa continued on with the current schedule for today. We didn't really have a chance to speak until lunch.

*   *   *

"How did you think about Class 1-A so far? Think we're still chaotic?"

(y/n) did nothing but chuckle as she grabbed her lunch from the long lines. She was the one who picked our seats when we settled down. "So far, I think it's a very great class. As an outsider, I wouldn't have noticed why you guys were considered chaotic."

I chuckled, leaning in close with her. "Well... things tend to get chaotic whenever we're involved with villains. I'm just glad we're not involved with anything villainous... because it would mean that you would be in trouble... and I don't want you to get into that kind of trouble." I say it with a small kiss pecked on her cheek. I know we're in a somewhat crowded area... but whatever.

"It would be interesting-"

"No, don't jinx it, (y/n)."

*   *   *

Your POV

Time seemed to pass just a bit. You left Todoroki's side just to get some ice cream before getting back to class. He said that he didn't mind sharing a bowl of ice cream with you, that way the both of you wouldn't have to worry about not finishing your own bowl. He also said that he wouldn't mind what flavor you chose, so you went with your favorite flavor.

Upon getting the ice cream bowl, you could hear the little chatters from the second hero class and the general studies classes. "Apparently there's a new budding hero coming up. Supposedly being taught by a private teacher."

"Eh? There is? I've never heard of this..."

"No idea either, but this budding hero is a girl."

"A girl... well, it's good for a young girls who strives to be a hero. Gives a good example. What's the problem about it?"

The voices lowered down into a small whisper, but you were close enough to hear them. "Well... it's not a surprise... but I think she's gonna marry Shoto Todoroki from Class 1-A. Class 1-A doesn't talk about it, but ever since that girl first came here, Class 1-A reported that Shoto Todoroki was defensive."

"Eh?! You think that he's getting himself into a Quirk Marriage? Already? I guess... like father, like son. What's her Quirk?"

"No idea- but I'll report more when we get that tournament on Wednesday. Her Quirk will be revealed then. Maybe learning from her Quirk, we can learn if she's really getting herself into a Quirk Marriage."

"Either way, she's lucky to be with that Todoroki."

"Mhm."

You retreated back to Todoroki, who was already cleaning up the area you were at. He looked up to you, smiling softly. "You got the ice cream?" He must've seen the distraught on your face, because his smile seemed to fade. "(y/n), what's wrong?"

He ran up to you, holding you tightly. "What if people thinks bad of us...?"

"I'll ignore it. All that matters to me is you. Even if someone threatens me for being with you or thinks badly of me, I don't mind it. Come on, they're just rumors. Don't let it bother you too much now. Wasn't that what someone told me before?"

You chuckled a bit as Todoroki openly kissed you. The stares in the cafeteria were trained on you- most likely stunned because this stunt was uncalled for. He took your hands, pulling away a bit. It was quiet, but loud in this silent cafeteria. The anger in the girls who took a liking towards Todoroki continued to grow when he said those words. There were a few approving glances and smiles... but most were filled with envy. 

"(y/n), no matter what, know that my heart will always belong with you. No matter what, I've only fallen for you."