CHAPTER 1 - Adopted

( Y/n pov )

We were sitting or just me sitting on a bench alone while reading a book in the field of the orphanage house. Just because I like reading and I'm an anti-social with anyone there. I'm the longest one here but I'm like a new kid to everyone.

"Hey Kim Y/N let's play with us!!" a tall boy said.
"No, I don't want to play!" I shout to him then I concentrate back on my book.

"You always do things alone." she rolls her eyes in annoyance.
"Why won't you play together?" a boy said while pouting.
"None of your business." I roll my eyes at them.
"Just let her be she's not worth it." The boys and girls left me alone for good. And the teacher of the orphanage looks at me and shakes her head.

<Skip Time>

Nightfall and we have to get ready for sleep. All the boys and girls are eating in the living room. While I'm alone in the girls' room and read books.

I don't like eating with them but recently they don't give me food at all. I always get to the kitchen quietly and eat things that I can fetch. I'm very skinny because of it.

Now I was on my thought suddenly someone storm into the room harshly.
"Why won't you be in the living room together with us? We're enough with your attitude little girl. You just a 12-year-old girl and try to act like you aren't a little girl anymore. No one wants to adopt you for some reason and you aren't doing any activities with us. You just want to sit alone. We're sick of you. We have no more energy to change your attitude. So now we want you to GET OUT FROM THIS HOUSE!!!" The housekeeper said to me.

I feel tears on my cheeks. The housekeeper packs some of my clothes and asks me to get out from there immediately.

The boys and girls not going to stop me but they just want me to get out from there quickly too. I get out from there alone avoiding some laughter and talk.

I get out of the house with no money and no food in hand. Now I know the feeling of people that get kicked by the housekeeper.

I look down the street no one is there and I have nowhere to go. I found a free 24 hours rest place around the neighborhood. I rest there for a week and I decide to get out from there and look somewhere else to live.

I walk around the streets with a hungry stomach. I'm alone in an unknown street. I don't know where I am. Feels so cold, hungry, and lonely for almost a week. I feel dizzy because of losing sugar in my body then I found destiny. A man helping me before I collapse.

My head hurt then I open my eyes. I wake up and see at a place it's a very quiet and warm place. And the man that helped me come beside me.

"Are you okay?" he said while smiling warmly.
"Where am I?" I said while sitting properly.

"You are in my house don't worry," he said while giving a cup of water and some bread to me.
"What's your name, sir?" I ask him.
"My name is Choi Hyunsuk. Nice to meet you." his smile making me feel comfortable. "Annyeong Kim Y/N imnida. Nice to meet you too." I said while smiling weakly.

After a while of quietness, he started to talk. "Can I ask you a question?" he said making sure I am looking at him. I nod to him.
"Why are you alone there?" he said with a worried face. The horrible things I've been through pass by my mind.

"I-I'm alone because I-I got kicked out from my orphanage house." I almost cry in front of a stranger.

"I'm sorry about that. But why?" he asks again
"Because of my behavior. They hate me!" and there I am crying in front of a stranger.

"Do you want to sleep at my house? Don't worry I'm not going to do anything and I have my room," he said while smiling.
"Thanks. You are so kind." I smile at him back.

After that, I got adopted by Choi Hyunsuk and lived with him. I call him daddy just because I want to.

After a few years past, we have been together for a lot of time. I take care of him and he takes care of me. We always do a lot of things together.

He was a teacher so I go to his school so he could take care of me. He's a great listener and a good math teacher.

I got a lot of math work because of him but I just don't care and I like it by the way. My grades got high because of him. I was thankful to him.
______________________________________

Adopted
Chapter 1

Is it bad for the first chapter.
Comment below I don't know what happened with this chapter.
It's my first trial.