CHAPTER 2 - Bestie Troupers

( Y/N pov )

It's the first day of my age 17 years old self to go to school. I hate school because I don't have a lot of friends. But daddy made school felt fun in some way. 

He registers me for a dance and singing class. So I don't mind because I like to dance and sing.

Although I'm still the quiet people around my friends nor the students and teachers. No one knows why and no one tries to interrupt. Daddy identity becoming a father to me only known by the principal.

And at the age of 13, I found some friends that would easily friend with me. We were friends for so long. But they were known for a horrible attitude in school. They also don't know that is Choi Hyunsuk or they called Mr. Choi is my father. And our group of friends name is: -

•|~|•

BESTIE TROUPERS

• almost all the members are a librarian
• all of them always got detention
• always together no matter what
• this is the kind of our attitude:-

Park Yeonhee
• 17
• not a librarian
• the eldest in the group
• most popular bc she is the captain of the cheerleader team
• the loudest people who always talk in every subject
• always got detention because of talking & got out for the reason of 'cheerleading'

Choi Nara
• 17
• librarian
• leader of the group
• most popular of her strength
• same as Yeonhee
• always got detention because of bullying people around the school and for not doing school work.

Bae HyunA
• 17
• librarian
• tallest in the group
• most popular of her beauty
• almost all of the boys are having a crush on her.
• always got detention because of hanging out with boys while the lesson is held and not doing school work too.

Jung AeRa
• 16
• librarian
• most innocent in the group
• most popular of her innocent look
• the most laziest to get to assembly
• always got detention because of that and bc of the reason 'library work'

Park Lia
• 16
• not a librarian
• cutest in the group
• most popular of her cuteness
• having a lot of crushes on her
• always got detention because of hanging out with boys while lesson was held and for not doing homework.

Min Yoonji
• 16
• librarian
• the youngest in the group
• most popular of her dance moves
• skip classes to go to the practice room
• always got detention because of skipping class and because of the reason
'library work'.

Y/N
• 17
• not a librarian
• quites in the group
• polite to teacher
• unknown by the students
• no one knows her identity
• always got detention because of not saying anything or answering any answers in classes.

•|~|•

So the day comes I wake up seeing daddy beside me.
"Morning sweety." daddy said sweetly. "Morning" I said still closing my eyes. "Today's the first day of school get up and get dress I've been making breakfast while you are sleeping." daddy said.
"I don't want to go." I hug him while making puppy eyes. 
"No you must go to school. Get up now!" rule number one that I always forget. Don't make daddy mad.
"Okay I'll get up." I get ready for school. I eat my breakfast in the car because I get dress for so long.

<Skip Time>

We arrive at school early because  I don't want anyone to know about us. Because of early arriving no students are in the school.

So me and my father get into his office and he let me sleep for a while. He is a counselor so when our team got detention we will go to his office first and get counsel by him and then we will go to the detention class.

( Author pov )

All the members of Bestie Troupes get to meet each other again before the school start. They meet each other at the library because the library has no students or teacher in the morning and that place is their favorite place to hang out together.

"I miss u girls!!" Yeonhee said sarcastically.
"We really miss you girls too." Lia said then "me toooooooo!!!!" there HyunA came.

"Is everyone here yet." Nara said while sitting on a chair.

Suddenly Jung AeRa and Min Yoonji come into the room running.
"Unnie." they shout together.

The two of them hugs everyone except Nara because she hates hug.

"Where is Y/N?" Nara said while looking around. Right after that Y/N walk quietly into the door after putting her things in the locker.
"There!" she pointing towards Y/N. While the others wave to her.
"Hi we miss you
Y/N" Aera said while hugging her.

"What class you girls get?" Yoonji ask.
"5th class for our grade." Yeonhee said.
"I got 6th class for our grade." Nara said. "Wow me too." Hyuna said while giving Nara a high five.
"4th class for our grade." Lia said.
"Us too!" Aera and Yoonji said while hugging happily.

"So what class did you get Y/N?" Yeonhee ask Y/N.
"I got second class for our grade." Y/N said. "How could you get high in our grade. This is not fair" HyunA said while pouting.
"Well she like to study. Not like us." Lia said. "Lia is right. She is different." Yoonji said.

The ring bells for the first lesson.
"We must get to class." Aera said.
"I don't want to." Lia said.
"Yeah me too." Yoonji said.
"Just get to class today is the first day of school." Nara said as the leader of the group.
"And a lot of handsome boys will be in the class." HyunA said while clapping her hand excitedly.
"Stop dreaming and get your ass to class." Yeonhee said.
"See you girls at launch." Y/N said while waving her hand.
"BYE!" all of them say in sync.
______________________________________

BEASTIE TROUPERS
Chapter 2

Is it okay. Beastie Troupers is actually my group at school. I have no idea for making a new group name. And don't take it seriously. We don't have a lot of problems. Only the little ones. We hasn't go to the detention. So I can consider that we are a good girl.