CHAPTER 6 - Saving me is the precious thing ever

( Wooyoung pov )

After a long practice section.....

We sweating like a pond full of water.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" I ask her.
"Yes, I'm okay. Why are you asking?" she said while smiling. I love her smile.

"Would you go eat with me before you get home and I can walk you home too?" I ask.
"Alright, but you must treat me. I don't bring a lot of money. And don't walk me home. I can go alone." she answered.

"As long as you won't follow me," I said. From the answer, she gives me she's like hiding something from me. But I don't know what.

After the treat.....

"Thanks, Woo! I appreciate you," she says after got some great from me.

'Wait is she calling me Woo? I'll hold it for now.'

"Welcome. Do you want to go to your home now?"I said.
"Yes my father will be mad if I get back home late," she said while looking at the time.

"Ok let's go!" I said forgetting that she said I can't follow her.
"No, you can't follow me," she said afraid. "Al-alright," I said startled.

Don't worry I have a plan. I walk far enough from her so she couldn't see me follow her from behind. I wanted to follow her because I have a bad feeling about leaving her alone.

We say goodbye. I pretend to walk the other way. After a while, I start to follow her.

We get into a sorrow alley. It looks so scary even for me. 'Why is she walking through here?'

Suddenly.....

2 drunk men walk to her.
They pinning her at a wall.
"Hi, bEauTifUl. Why aRe u alOnE wAlkiNg here?" the first man said.
Another man touches her face roughly and said "YoU lOoK aFrAid. DoN't wOrrY we WilL dO noThiNg tO U If u bE a GOod gIrl."

She struggles and she's crying. I don't know what to do. I see the first man started to kiss her. I felt hurt. I ran over to her and punch the man. I take her away from that place she's crying hard. I hold to her hands.

"Are you okay?" I said worriedly at her. Then she hugs me and cries on my chest. I startled at first but I know that she still afraid so I just hug her back.

"Let's go to your home." I take her hand for her to stand.

She nods and leads me to her house while I walk beside her slowly following her steps. We don't talk all the way. We arrive at an apartment.

"Is this where you live?" I ask and she nods as a response.

Suddenly someone opens the door.
"Where did you go! I'm worried about you." the person started to hug her.

"Mr. Choi?! You live with Y/N?" I ask him. "Why are you here and where did she go just now?" he said while telling me to get inside and we talk about it and he asks Y/N to get to her room. I tell him what happened and his face is worried.

"So you are Y/N father. And didn't tell anyone about this." I ask almost mumbling to myself.
"Well, I adopt her. And she's the one who doesn't want to expose it. Please don't tell anyone about this. And thank you for taking care of her just now. I thankful to you." Mr. Choi said.

Y/N suddenly walk down the stair and headed to the kitchen.
I stand. "Your welcome. And I'll keep it to myself. So I will head back home now." I said.
"Be careful. And thank you once again," he said.

He walks me through the hall and suddenly someone holds my hand. I look to the owner of the hand and it is Y/N.

"Thank you for saving me. It's the precious thing that people can do to me," she said.
"It's nothing," I said.
"It's something to me. Thanks," she said.
"Welcome." I smile.

I walk out of her house and look at her window. She smiles while waving to me. I smile back and walk away from there.

After that.....

I arrive home. I open the door. I see 6 figures standing behind the door.

"Where did you go just now?" Hongjoong Hyung asked me. I just roll my eyes. I feel very annoyed every time this question has been asked to me.

"We worry about you." Seonghwa Hyung said then. I just nod. Feeling sorry but not really.

"What if something happens to you?" I'm a boy what's the matter. They are always protective of me.

"You miss our chicken section," Yeosang said. I don't even hungry maybe it's because of the chicken. Can't he just change the chicken to other food? I'm tired of chicken sometimes.

"You promise me that you will be home early," San said then. I don't make a promise or maybe I am.

"I don't have any comment but yeah. Why are you late?" Mingi ask.
"I go out with Y/N just now. Can't I?" I said annoyed.

"At least inform one of us," Hongjoong said trying not to get mad.
"I told Jongho about it. Whatever I'm tired. I'll go to bed." I storm out to my room. No one in this house understands me. At least Y/N understands. But why her? Just screw it. No one likes me.

______________________________________

SAVING ME IS THE PRECIOUS THING
Chapter 6

Wooyoung is a hero. He's stubborn. He has a lot of personality. What am I saying? Btw thanxx for enjoying it.