CHAPTER 3 - 8 handsome boys

( Y/N pov )

A month after.....

The first class is held and it's math. Sure daddy will come. Although daddy is the teacher I still sitting at the back of the class beside the window. That's my favorite place of all.

Suddenly I see daddy coming into the class. And all the students stand up after seeing him.

"Morning class!!" Daddy said to the class. "Morning Mr. Choi!" all of us great him together.

"You may sit down. So today I have a piece of news for you. We have five new students in this class today." Daddy said making all of our focus on him.

All five students come into the class and they stand in a line.
One is a really good looking guy.
One is a tall guy.
One is the hip hop style.
One is a cute looking with dimples.
One more is a hot looking guy.

"Please introduce yourself to the class." Mr. Choi said.

"Hi, my name is Kang Yeosang. Nice to meet you." the good-looking guy said.

'He's handsome. I think'

"Hi, my name is Jeong Yunho. Nice to meet you." the tall guy said.

'He's tall'

"Fix on! Hi, my name is Song Mingi. Nice to meet you all. Peace."  the hip hop style guy said.

'He's seriously weird'

"Hi, my name is Choi San. Nice to meet you guys." the cute guy with dimples said.

'He's so cute'

"Hi my name is Jung Wooyoung." the hot guy said.

'Why is he looking so hot?' I have been eying at him since he gets into the class. I don't why but I feel attracted to him.

"Please take care of us!" they say in sync."Wooyoung please sit beside Y/N. Y/N please raise your hand. And the rest of you sit at the remaining table over there." Daddy said while pointing to the empty table

I look startled because one of the boys that are Wooyoung gonna sit with me. I raise my hand shyly. Wooyoung sits beside me. I don't look even a bit at his face because I was too shy.

"Hi, my name is Jung Wooyoung. Your name is Y/N right?" he said while looking at me. I just nod but not looking at him.

After all, the lesson is held all of the members of bestie troupers get to the cafeteria together. And they start talking about some new boys in the class.

"Do u girls want to know something?" Yoonji ask.
"Wait is it about a new boy in your class?" HyunA asks back at her.
"YES!" Yoonji said while fangirling him.
"I heard he is handsome," Yeonhee said. "Yes, he is so handsome!!" Lia said while fangirling him too.
"Not too handsome like my boyfriend," AeRa said making all of them glare at AeRa and start eating.

The cafeteria was quiet without anyone shouting or anything like that. All of sudden all the girls in the cafeteria look at the entrance to the cafeteria. Eight handsome boys walk in.

I look to the boys and spot some boys that are in my class and a few that I don't know who.

"Who are these guys are?" Nara is not really into gossip so...

"The one with the good looking face is Kang Yeosang," I said while pointing at him.

"He's handsome as a prince," Yoonji said while adoring him.

"The tall guy is Jeong Yunho," I said while looking at him.

"You bet he is tall and handsome too," Yeonhee said while admiring him too.

"You too with handsome boys," Nara said while rolling her eyes in disgust.

"The one in a hip hop style is Song Mingi," I said.

"He's weird why does he walk like that?" Aera said.

"I don't know. Ok, next one the cute looking with dimples is Choi San." I said while looking at him.

"He's cute I guess," Lia said.

"The hot looking guy is Jung Wooyoung. 5 of them is in my class," I said while secretly admiring him.

"He looks so hot! You should be grateful Y/N." HyunA said making me shrug my shoulder.

"One that a mother looking guy is Park Seonghwa, my cousin," Lia said while rolling her eyes.

"Seriously!?" AeRa shout. "Yes, I'm serious," Lia said.

"The one is a shy boy but still handsome guy is Choi Jongho," Yoonji said while chewing her food.

"The one that is leading the group may be a leader he is Kim Hongjoong," HyunA said.

I shock because they knew them but that isn't my business and I don't know why did I know their name. With all the chaos all the girls get their ass to the boys and taking some pictures and stuff except me.

'Why is everyone wants to be popular ugh' I thought alone.

<Skip Time>

I get back home late because we don't want anyone to see me and daddy get back together.

( C. Hyunsuk pov )

I make some dinner for us. We sit at the couch together and eat our food.

"How your day at school today?" I ask her. "It's okay," she said while playing her food.

"You don't make any friends don't you?" I look at her trying to see her reaction.
"N-no I-I-" she said.
"I know you. Just tell me the truth sweetie." I say with a comfortable tone.
"Well yeah I don't make any friends but I still have my bestie troupers," she said while faking her smile.
"You know that you should not stay in the group for so long right. They will destroy your attitude again." I said.

Then she just gets up from the couch and heads to her bedroom.
I think this girl needs some more time.
She needs some more time. I get up from the couch and head to bed too.
______________________________________

8 handsome boys
Chapter 3

I like the part 'Fix On' in every song that mingi sing. His rap is amazing.
8 handsome boys, it's so lame. But I still put it as the title.