Chapter 11 - I Hate Him (Part 2)

( Y/N pov )

•|~|•

Precious Woo 💕
( active now )

Me
Hey, woo😔

Precious Woo 💕
Hey, angel.
Are u okay?

Me
No, I'm not.
Can I go to your house?

Precious Woo 💕
What happened?

Me
I'll tell u letter when
I arrive.

Precious Woo 💕
Alright, angle.
I'll be outside the house
when ur here.
Be careful.
*seen by you*

•|~|•

I off my phone so Daddy will not get any of my answers for his calls. I walk in a street alone while crying.

Then I feel tired of walking so I sit at a bus stop. I sit there alone with my thought. Why does he forget me? Am I not important to him anymore? Does he don't love me anymore? Does he hate me so much?

"Hey! Y/N!" someone call me. I turn around while quickly clear my tears for my face. I look at the figure and it's Yeonhee with Yunho.

"What are you doing here and why are you crying?" Yeonhee ask me worriedly.
"Is it obvious." I ask them.
"Well, yeah." Yunho said.

They look at me curiously. Wanting to know what happened. I'm deciding if I want to tell them or not.

"Well you know I don't want to tell anything. I-I-" I say mumbling.
"Don't tell us if you don't want too." Yeonhee said making me to look up at her and Yunho. They look at me and they started to feel guilty. I know because I can see in their eyes.

"Where actually you want to go? All the bus has stopped operating at this time." Yunho ask me.
"Well I want to meet Wooyoung at your house." I said.
"Something is happening here. When did Wooyoung and you get really close? When did guys always together? I have a lot more but I'll save it for later. Now answer me." Yunho ask suspiciously.
"W-Well ummmm..." I said.
"Y/N, if you want to tell us anything just tell. We're not going to kill you. Or you just don't want to tell us because you guys are in love!" Yeonhee said making my eyes widen.

How did they--- screw it. I always get caught in this awkward situation.

"I think that's enough. Let me get you to our house Y/N. Bye, my baby!" he said while waving at her. Yeonhee walks at her house because her house is nearby the bus stop. Yunho looks at me and asks me to get inside his car then he drives to their house.

( Wooyoung pov )

I'm getting worried about her. Where she is? What happens to her? Is she okay? Please, anyone, answer me. I need an answer.

Then while I'm waiting for her Yunho's car sets in front of the house. What is happening here? Where is he just now? Ok, you know what I'm going to stop asking myself about him. Now I must worry about my angel, Y/N!!!

I look at Yunho then he yells my name from his car.

"What are you doing there? Help me up girlfriend is sleeping here. I got her here because she said she wants to see you. By the way I see her crying." Yunho shout as I go to him.

Why is she crying? Is something awful happen? I get in his car and see her sleeping peacefully. She's so cute.

I take her up to my room with a bridle style. I lay here down on my bed. I stare at her for a moment. Seeing her in my room makes me feel she's more in safety. I like this feeling.

Then I get downstairs to get some food & and water for her to eat and drink when she's got up.

( Y/N pov )

I wake up probably I'm sleeping in Yunho's car but when I realize I'm in a room. It smells like something I knew before but I don't really recognize it.

Then a figure stands in front of the door. I wrap my self with my knees at my body. I don't know why but I feel afraid. I thought that something will happen.

After a moment the figure gets inside the room and I realize it's Wooyoung.
He smiles at me while I look at him. He takes a seat beside me then he kisses my forehead.

"Are you okay?" He said with that smile. Again that s.m.i.l.e. but with some concern. I nod as a reply then he smiles without concern.

"Here I bought some food and drinks. Help yourself like home." he said.
"Thank you woo. I don't know what to do without you."
I reply with a smile and I take the offer that he gives to me.

"Do you want to talk about what happened just now or you just want to rest and tell me those things tomorrow?" Wooyoung said.
"I-I-I don't know." I said almost tearing up. "Don't worry just tell me tomorrow we don't have any schooling to go to or to do tomorrow." he said. I look at him while he's staring at me. Something look weird.

"Woo, are you okay?"  I ask him.
"Well Yunho said that y-you-" I cut him of.
"What is it? Just tell me." I hug him while snuggling in his arm. He smiles when he pinches my cheeks making me blush. He still smiling.
"I like it when you're blushing. It's cute." he said making me more blushing with those words. I feel very embarrassed so I hide my face at his chest. It's making Wooyoung giggle and ruffle my hair.
But I really want to know what was Yunho saying to him.

"Hey Woo What did Yunho told you?" I ask him again while I hug him and he wraps his arm at my waist.
"He tells me that you're crying at the bus stop nearby Yeonhee's house. If it's about why u want to meet me so don't tell me ju-" Wooyoung say while looking at me and again I cut him off.
"Well it's about daddy. I hate him for leaving me. I hate him for forgetting me. I hate him for not telling me his secret. I hate seeing him making out with someone in his room. I hate him--" I almost burst out of tears but then Wooyoung cut me off while hugging me. He looks at me while I'm crying.

"Wait! He's making out in the house while you were in school." he said and I nod as answer. He looks like he understands what is happening.

( Wooyoung pov )

She nods to me. Now I know why she's crying about and why she wants to meet me. After all the things she through, now she's with me. I really felt sorry for her.

Then the crying came from her become more quite and left just a bit of sniffing. I want to make her feel better. I want to make her feel safe. I want to be with her. Always. Then I think it's time to break the silence.

"How about you take some rest? You must be tired." I said to her.

She smiles at me while I smile back to her. She looks very tired. I lay her down my bed she smiles cutely at me. It's making my heart pounding at her.

"Hey woo! I want to ask you something?" she ask. I nod to her while I lay beside her while stroking her hair slowly.

"Why do you call me angel? I'm don't say that I don't like it but I love it. But why?" she said.

"Well you like an angel to me. No girl ever know how to take my heart over but you did. No girl knows how to make me happy but you did. No girl ever make me felt so lucky but you are the only one. That's why I call you angle and that's why I love you." I said.
_____________________________________

I Hate Him (Part 2)
Chapter 11

From all of my chapters. Has any of it have been shown 2 times. Can somebody tell me? I have been thinking about it for a long time now.