Chapter 5 - Dance Partner

( Author p.o.v )

"For next week's work. I need 2 people in 1 group to do a couple of dance." Mr. Kwon said. All the students started complaining as soon as Mr. Kwon said it.

"I'll be calling them names and get to your partner." Mr. Kwon said.
"So first, Jeong Yunho with Park Yeonhee. Next, Choi Nara and Choi Jongho. Bae HyunA and Choi San. Park Seonghwa and Park Lia. Jung Aera and Seo Jaemin. And then, Kang Yeosang with Min Yoonji. Kim Hongjoong with Jennie Kim. Song Mingi with Park Chaeyoung. Lastly, Y/N with Jung Wooyoung. You can start your practice now. This work will be shown next week. Please be prepared." Mr. Choi said.

( Yeonhee pov )

'What the heck!! I'm not ready to be with him but this is a good chance ok so I'm freaking out right now' He walks to me and wave to me.

"Hi, Park Yeonhee!" Yunho said. 'Wait, he knows me' I thought.
"Hi! You know me?" I ask him.
"Yes, I know you. You are the oldest in Beastie Troupe's right," he said. 
I just nod and listen to who is the next couple that will be named.

( Nara pov )

I know my name will be called after this and I want to know who is my partner. And the partner has been decided. I'm with Choi Jongho.

'What I'm freaking out this can't be true.'

I act as nothing happens and try to find Jongho. He jumps and waves to take my attention. I walk to him.

"Hi Nara noona," he said with a gummy smile. 'Omg, he so cute OK I'm going to cool down just act cool Nara' I thought.

"Hi, Jongho. How do you know me?" I talk not freaking out on the outside but on the inside, I'm going to faint.
"Some people in my class always talk about you," he said again.
"Oh OK," I smile.

( HyunA pov )

The teacher calls our name and announces the partner. I got the cutest boy in school.

I am currently looking for him. Suddenly I saw him waving at me.

"Hi, Choi San!" I said. Then he comes to me "Hi Yunnie!" he said smiling with dimples.  'He's cute!' I thought. "So let's practice," I say in a cute tone.

"You're quite cute," he said while giggling.

( Lia pov )

We hear the partner names carefully and now my turn. And I'm with Park Seonghwa. My favorite cousin.

"Hey, Lia! I miss you." he runs to me.
"OPPA! Me too" I hug him then he hugs me back.

( AeRa pov )

'Teacher let me be with Jaemin. Teacher please.'
"Jung Aera and Jaemin." Mr. Kwon said.
'Yessss!' But where is he?'
"AeRa!" The similar voice I like to hear.  "Jaemin!" I said back

He hugs me and we start to discuss what to dance.

( Yoonji pov )

I get the most handsome boy in the world. I was focusing on finding him but then someone scares the shit out of me from behind.

"You scared me." I hit yeosang chest playful while pouting.
"But how do you know me?" I ask.
"All of us now your group because your the famous group in this school," he said.   I blush at the statement.
"Well yeah," I add.

( Hongjoong pov )

I'm pair with an unknown girl but I heard this girl is a good friend to Beastie Troupes. I want to look for her but I don't know how she looks like? Suddenly.......