Epilog - Ending

Author P.O.V

All of them have been making a happy ending for their life. They got through good and hard things in life together.

Hongjoong didn't get along with Rose but he ended up being Seonghwa's boyfriend. They buyed an apartment and stay together for the rest of their relationship.

Yunho and Yeonhee ended up being a cute couple. They go to the same university. They live their life in separate house.

"Mummy!" a little girl with short black hair called her mom. "Yes, sweetie." her mom said. "Let's meet grandpa, mummy." the little girl said again. "Hold my hand sweetie." her mom said.

"Grandpa!" the little girl said. "Wonyoung, my little grandchild." her grandpa said. "Where is your daddy?" he continued while putting Wonyoung on his lap. "He is working," Wonyoung said.

After that, his father walks into the house still wearing his work uniform. "Daddy!" Wonyoung as she jumps on his father's hands. She quite loud like her father. "My lovely daughter. Where is your mummy?" her father said. "She's making dinner." 

"Angel I'm home," he said while kissing her wife's cheek. "Hey Wooyoung," she said while turning of the stove before kissing her husband on the cheek.

____________________________________

This is the real ending. Thank you for reading guys :)