Chapter 9 - Something Happen

( Y/N pov )

"Bye nona." Jongho disappears in just a few seconds. He talks about Wooyoung.
What did he want? Does he want to do a last-minute practice? A lot of questions in my head thinking about it.

<Skip Time>

It's lunch and I'm alone no one company me. I walk to class early because I can't find anyone. I go to my locker. I feel like someone following me. I try to ignore it but I can't. Until I get to my locker I turn and see a group of 3 boys. It's Haruto, Mashiho, and Asahi.

( Author pov )

"Hi baby girl," Haruto said while Junkyu and Yedam pin her by her locker. She feels terrified. The boy starts to look at her and a smirk landed on 3 of the boy's lips.

"So Mr. Choi's daughter. How would you be here while lunch?" Yedam said. Junkyu touches her face while said "You should go to his room and get your food there.

The boys laugh. Y/N couldn't do anything because they are too strong. Y/N just gets to move her body a bit but the boys punch her belly. The more Y/N tries to escape the more they hurt her.

"I think we should take her to the-" Haruto has been cut off with a fist on his face. Y/N's vision isn't clear enough to see who is punching the boy's face.

"What are you doing? Who do you think you are?" Yedam said.

"I'm her precious one." The mystery person says. A punch landed on Junkyu's face. The remaining boy look at the two of his friends. He tries to hit the unknown boy but then he feels the presence of other people that's in the same group as the unknown boy.

"You should regret this," Junkyu said.  Yedam helps his friends and walk them to the school sickbay. The unknown boy walks to her with his group.

"Are you ok Y/N?" The mystery person says. Y/N saw Wooyoung's face until Y/N getting more dizzy and faint.

After a while.....

"You okay Y/N." Y/N gets up and look at the figure. She realizes to know that the figure is Jongho. Y/N cry after looking at him. She doesn't why she's crying. She felt so sad.

"Don't cry noona." Jongho hugs Y/N. Jongho can feel that she is crying hard. Jongho feels guilty about it. He doesn't know what to do. Until Y/N breaks the hug.

"Where is Wooyoung?" Y/N asks him.
"He's with your father. He's telling your father about what happened just now." Jongho says while comforting her.
"What happened actually?" Y/N asks him.

Jongho doesn't have any chance to talk because suddenly Wooyoung and her father storms into the room. Her father's face clearly in shock and worried at the same time. He runs to see her daughter. As for Wooyoung he walks up to Jongho and thank him for taking care of Y/N for him.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Mr. Choi says to his daughter.
"I'm okay daddy just a little dizzy," she said while smiling.
"Thank god for your okay. I worry about you. I thank Wooyoung for being there for you." Mr. Choi says while tapping Wooyoung's shoulder.

"He is?" Y/N asks.
"Well yeah. He punches a few guys to save you just now. He looked cool." Jongho says sarcastically.

"Are you giving me some compliments to get something from me?" Wooyoung says while raising one of his eyebrows.
"I'm serious. You look so cool." Jongho protests him.
"Whatever. Can I umm talk to Y/N alone?" Wooyoung asks shyly.

"Of course." Jongho and Mr. Choi leave the room and let two of them some privacy. After they left the room. Y/N hands are filled with Wooyoung's hands. Y/N feels a lot better with that. Y/N could see the change in his face. His duality when he with the others and with her.

( Wooyoung pov )

"Are you okay? Do you feel hurt somewhere? Do you want to rest more? Do you-" I being cut by a sudden kiss from the girl's lips. I feel shook at first and then I kiss her back. The passionate from the kiss make Y/N hugs my neck. I hug her waist feeling a lot of love from the kiss. The kiss becomes deeper than before. I feel the warmth of her body. I bet she feels it too.  She cut off the kiss to get some air. I look at her with a confusing face. I love her, I don't think that she will love me back. I look at her.

"You asking too much of a question." she giggles. SHE! GIGGLED! Why would she giggle? I am really confused.

"Why do you kiss me?!" I ask totally in shock.
"Isn't. it. umm-- obvious." she said mumbling the last word.
"Y-You like me. I-I don't think-" she cut me off.

"Well, I think I like you. I like you more than a friend. You know what I mean right. I meant it. I like you. No, I really love-" she stops talking when I hug her. And then she hugs me back. She makes me love her more when she buried her face in my chest.

"I love you too, Y/N. Would you be my girlfriend?" I ask and she looks at me for a while and then she smiled. She hugs me again.

"Of course I will. Thanks, Woo," she said. I nod as a response. She sounds so happy. And that makes me feel so happy too. She looks at me.

"Woo~," she said in a small tone. So I decided to play the game.
"Yes, baby. What do you want?" I smile at her. When I look at she's blush. She's cute when she's blushing. I heart melt seeing her blushing in front of me.

"Why do you want to meet me before dance class?" she asks making me feel weird. "What today we have no dance class? What did Jongho tell you?" I said.

"Oh, I forgot. We don't have a dance class today. What a fool I am. Well, he told me that want to meet me before dance class." she said.
"I mean meet me after school for practice for the dance class. Not before. I'm gotta kill Jongho after this." I said.
"Don't kill him. I think he is just confused. Anyways let's go out of here I don't want to sit in here anymore." she said while standing.

____________________________________

Something Happened
Chapter 9

I add some of the Treasure members. I need them to debut now. (T_T)
And so they kiss. What do u think? Anything in mind? And this is the longest chapter I've been updating.