Chapter 15 - Meeting him

( Author p.o.v )

The next day all of them have their plans.

For Seonghwa, he got up early and make breakfast for all the people in the house. Hongjoong got up after Seonghwa, the two of them has some plans together. They wanted to go to the library for some study.

Yunho wants to go out with Yeonhee. He misses her. They have a lot of plans to do. They will go to a mall for some shopping in the afternoon and some movies at the cinema at night.

Yeosang planning to stay at home because he invited Yoonji to come. Yeosang wanted to 'make love' with her.

San and HyunA going to spend their time cuddle and watch some movies in san's room.

Mingi and Jongho are going to the amusement park at night. During the day, they're going to finish their homework. They are the lazy ass of course. So they always do it last minute.

For Wooyoung and Y/N, they planned to meet Y/N's father. Y/N deep in her heart she knows they she misses his father so much. Wooyoung always texts Y/N father at night saying that she's fine with him.

After breakfast, everyone goes to where they want to go. Y/N and Wooyoung walk to a cafe. Y/N looks at a figure in the cafe and it looks similar.

That figure gets up and walks to Y/N. Y/N realizes that his father is right in front of her. She runs into her father's arms. They hug each other hard. They miss a lot of things that they always do. Y/N cried when his father hugs him hard. They break the hug and settle down at the chair in the cafe. Wooyoung sits beside Y/N. And Y/N's father sits in front of them.

"So how are you? Are you fine with Wooyoung?" Mr. Choi asks her.
"I'm okay daddy. I don't think that I have anything else to make you worry." Y/N said. 
"I just want to apologize to you for real. I don't want to lose you. You are my life. I don't know how I can live without you. I want you back my lovely daughter. I love you, my sweetie." Mr. Choi said making his eyes filling up with tears.

"I forgive you and I love you too, daddy. But can I live with Wooyoung now? We still can meet each other at school. So, can I?" Y/N said it with bravery in her guts. She is afraid that his father would not let her stay with Wooyoung.

"I don't know. If you have enough ro-" Mr. Choi get cut off by Wooyoung.
"We have enough room for her. Anyone can still stay with us. We have plenty of room." Looks like you want her to stay with you too. Sweetie I will let you stay with him." Mr. Choi said.
"Yes!" the two lovebirds almost shout.
"But must promise to me that you will take care of her well. Or not I will take her back with me." Mr. Choi added.
"I promise. I will take care of Y/N well. Until you can see her happy all the time." Wooyoung says smiling.
"Good. So, order what you want. I'll pay." Mr. Choi said while giving a menu to them.  "THANKS, DADDY!" Y/N hugs him hard. The two of them know that they have no reason to be afraid about leaving each other.
______________________________________

Meeting Him
Chapter 15

This chapter is quite short. 
Sorry!!!! (╥_╥)