Chapter 13 - Just The 2 Of Us

( Author pov )

"Wanna go somewhere else. Just the two of us." he said.
"Yes, I think. Let's go." Y/N said.

They almost walk to the door then suddenly Seonghwa said "Don't get back late before Hongjoong spare you guys from your life."

Hongjoong nods then they look at him amd mumble 'yes' before bowing and get out from the door.

They walk around the streets. They hold hands along the way while looking at some view. They are in silence. Not the awkward silence.

Until then Y/N started talking "Hey Woo. Can I ask you something?"
"Let sit somewhere then we talk. Let sit at.....  There!" Wooyoung said.

There's a comic cafe. They sit at a secret place that Wooyoung knows about it. Y/N look at the place feeling astonish with the place.

"Sit here my angel. What are you going to ask me?" he taps the side of his sit and he looks at Y/N earning a smile from her. Y/N sits beside him and hug him.

"Do they your group ateez let me live at the house together with you guys?" Y/N ask. "Why not? Of course, they let you stay together. HyunA has been staying with us for a long time since she's in love with San. " he said.
"For how long now?" Y/N ask while snuggling at his hand.
"As long as I can remember with annoyances." he said with annoyance.

"I can tell that she's loud."  Y/N said while giggling.
"Very loud. I can't sleep at night sometimes." Wooyoung said while covering his ears. Y/N giggle at him. Wooyoung like when her giggles.

They sat at the comic cafe for a long time. They have also been talking about a lot of things from their past life. Y/N has been forgotten about her father for a while. Wooyoung has been forgotten about the world and just focus on Y/N. The two of them like when they're alone together. They are like in their own world.

It's lunchtime and they eat near the street from the cafe. 

They are eating in peace. Then all of a sudden Y/N's phone was ringing like crazy. After one call then the next call appears. Y/N looks frustrated and then takes her phone looking at the ID caller. Y/N look at Wooyoung.

"Are you okay? That's your father. Do you want too-" Y/N cut him off.
"I'm okay. Just let him be."

( Y/N pov )

I off the phone and ignore all the calls and messages from daddy. I really hate him because of him, my appetite lost. I drop my spoon and fork in frustration. Then Wooyoung looks at me. He wanted to say something but he didn't say it. Then I give him a questioning face wanting to know his words.

"Stop looking at me like that. I think you shouldn't ignore his call. You should answer at least once. Just let him explain to you. Maybe there some good explanation and he must really worried about you. He really loves you with his own life, doesn't he? Just give him a chance, can you my angel?" Wooyoung said whie gives me that smile. I cannot hate that look of him. I should listen to him but why.  I really hate daddy for what has he done to me.

"Well he lies to me about dating with Mrs. Oh. He forgot about me then he left me alone for hours. He making out with her when I'm not home. Then he didn't notice me in the house. He even doesn't bother to find me anywhere." I said.

"How do you know he doesn't bother finding you anywhere? He texted me like time and he also called me like always. He really is worried about you. He doesn't go here because I ask him too not. He also knows that u are safe around me. You should talk to him. You should, no you must.  Just do it he's really worried about you." he said.

"Emm... I don't know. I think-" my phone is ringing again then I decide to answer it.

"Hey daddy." I said.
"Sweetheart, I really worry about you. Are you okay? Everything is good right. I'm really sorry about what happened. Please forgive me. I really want to see you. I really miss you. Please!" he behind me really hard.

He really wants me to apologize to him. I really want to but I can't just because he forgot me. But he forgot me really badly. I don't think I must forgive him. Then I look up to Wooyoung. He gives me a questioning look. He wants to know my answer to daddy.

"Can you give me sometime daddy? I need to calm myself down right now." I said guilty.

"O-Ok j-just don't go anywhere and stay with Wooyoung. I love you sweetheart. Please forgive me, sweetheart. Bye." he said then he hung the call.

I wanted to cry but Wooyoung hugs me before I can start crying. I don't know what to do next. I really don't know. But I still love daddy as much as I can know. I started crying on Wooyoung's shirt while he cares about my hair slowly.

______________________________________

Just The 2 Of Us
Chapter 13

Yo, she really miss her daddy😔.  Huhu, I hate school.
That's it.