CHAPTER 8 - Revealed

( Author pov )

It's chemistry class. Wooyoung and Y/N sit together almost for all the classes. They become more than a friend. Y/N has feelings for Wooyoung. Wooyoung has feelings for her too. They're afraid to tell about their own feelings to each other. 

"Our team gonna eat together this lunch. Want to follow me with them?" Wooyoung ask Y/N.
"Maybe. I don't like to socialize but I can just agree because I have you to keep me company." Y/N said.
"Of course I am. Then let's get going class is almost over." Wooyoung said.
"Yeah but let me meet daddy first. He wants to meet me." Y/N said. "Alright."

The bell starts to ring. All the students get off from their class and get to the cafeteria.
Wooyoung follows Y/N meeting her father. They bump to her father in a hallway. They haven't had a lot of students.

"Your group get detention again. Tell them to meet me at my office after school." Mr. Choi said to her.
"Alright. What did they do now?" she ask her daddy.
"Like usual. By the way here's your money. You forgot to take it just now." he give her some amount of money.
"Thanks daddy." he hug him.
"Welcome sweety. Now can go."he said at her.
"Let's go, Woo." Y/N said while dragging Wooyoung from there.

The two of them left the hallway. They get to the cafeteria together. The whole cafeteria was in chaos. The talking in the cafeteria gets louder when the two of them get inside. They get in and go to their group table, Jaemin and Blackpink is there too. They sit at the remaining chairs. They sit like this :

First table :-

     Lisa   | Jennie |  HJ  | SH  |  Lia
     ---------------------------------------
     Jisoo  |  Rose   | MG |  JH  |Nara

Second Table :-

  AeRa  |Jaemin|WY|   Y/N  |(empty)
---------------------------------------------  
Hyun |   San    | YS | Yoon |(empty)

After sited.....

"Where's Yunho?" Wooyoung ask.
"And where's Yeonhee?" Y/N added. "Nowhere to be found." Lia said while chewing her food.

"What's the chaos for today?" Jasmin ask them.
"HyunA your the gossip-" AeRa was about to finish the sentence but Hyuna cut her. "Yeonhee and Yunho are DATING!" Hyuna say while fangirling them.

"Good for her. She always talks about Yunho to me. It kinda annoying but because she likes him so I don't really mind." Yoonji said while looking at Yeosang when he is blushing. Yoonji likes seeing his face blush.

"Yunho too. He talks about how he and Yeonhee like when they were together. He will smile all night long after going out with Yeonhee or after talking about her." Mingi said while cringing.

"And rumors going on and ongoing. Oh! Wait! We have another one. This one is a video." HyunA said and she plays the video. After seeing it she was shocked and she looks at Y/N.

"Why is something wrong?" San ask her. "Mr. Choi is your father Y/N!?" HyunA ask looking really shock.

"What?!" Y/N said almost chocking on her food. HyunA shows the video to the others. The video shows Mr. Choi with Y/N talking. At the end of the video Y/N hugging Mr. Choi and say the word, daddy. Y/N was eating and she was startled again. How did anybody now it? Wooyoung looks at her with concern.

"Are you ok?" He whispers to Y/N. She just eats and nods her head.

"Is it that real? The counselor and the most educated math teacher?" Lia ask. Y/N just stay silent and try to avoid all conversations.

"Just talk no one wants to murder you or something. Why don't you tell us before?" Yoonji ask. 
"I-I thought that you guys don't like it if I'm a daughter of a teacher." Y/N said almost crying.

"It doesn't really matter. We like what you are. We don't care as long as you have your own life with a family. But wait he is a Choi. You are Kim so..." Nara said.
"He adopts me when I'm 12 years old. I've been kicked from the orphanage house. They don't like my attitude so they dump me of a street nearby." She cries and Wooyoung hugs her.
"You shouldn't be afraid to tell because I'm adopted too. That's not my real family." Nara said.
"WHAT?!" all of them except HyunA said in shock. 

"Yeah that's not her real family she been adopted at the age of 10." HyunA said making the others understand.
"Why doesn't you tell us?" Jongho said. "No one asks." she giggles.
"You get adopted for real?" Hongjoong ask. "Well I got dump by the housekeeper too. She doesn't like me at all. All of my attitude. Nah, I don't really care." Nara explained. "That explains for all the detention." AeRa said.

"Talk about detention. Mr. Choi asks me to tell you guys that go to his office after school." Y/N said.
"What me too? I don't do anything today." Nara said while raising her hands.
"Maybe about your math score." Yoonji said.
"I don't know. Her score has been good now." Jongho stated.

The bell rings. They get up and say goodbye. Y/N, Wooyoung, Yeosang, San and Mingi walk to class together. All the eyes look at her. Wooyoung taps her back.

"It will be alright. Just ignore it. Your team doesn't insult you. We support you and I'm here for you." Wooyoung said making her feel comfortable.
"Thanks, Woo." Y/N said while smiling.

After school.....

The Beastie Troupes are going to Mr. Choi's office while Y/N is going to a library with Ateez and Blackpink because Mr. Choi will be late. So she decides to tutor Wooyoung.

"Want to grab some meal before getting home?" Wooyoung said while making a puppy eyes.
"Sure." Y/N said.

"Well I have a question to ask you. Why do they kick you from the orphanage house? How is really your attitude until they hate you?" Wooyoung ask.
"Well I got kick because I don't really socialize with the others and no one wants to adopt me when I'm there. I'm the loner that always being dump from all of the activities, conversations anf more. It's not really my fault." Y/N said.
"Who is that bastard? I want to kill whoever that dump you off." Wooyoung said while showing his fist making Y/N laugh.
"It's the past. I don't really care now." Y/N said.

"Let's go. Shall we?" Wooyoung said.
"Let's go!" Y/N shout while shouting not realizing they are in the library.
"This is a library. Shush..." a librarian said to them.

Wooyoung and Y/N bow to the librarian. They get to a food court. Then they get home together. They talk nonstop about their life. Y/N never felt happy like that.

<Skip Time : Next day>

"Hey Y/N noona wait for me." someone said while panting.
"Jongho?! Why has something happened?" Y/N ask him.

Jongho still panting hard.
"Woo-Wooyoung Hyung. Want. To. Meet. You. Before. Dance class. He has something to tell you."
"Thanks for telling me Jongho. I'm sorry your tired. Say I'll be waiting for him." Y/N replied.
"Bye noona."

______________________________________

REVEALED
Chapter 8

What do u think Wooyoung will say after it? ( be suspicious ) Nah I just kidding.  Tq for enjoying this story.