CHAPTER 4 - Dance Class

<Skip Time Next day>

( Nara POV )

"Hey Nara have you heard about the boys?" HyunA ask me suddenly. "What are you talking about?" i look at her with one of my eyebrows up.

"The 8 handsome boys is in our dancing class too." HyunA said. "WHAT!! Are you seriously sure?" I said while making a shock face.

"Yes but why you do a really shock face like that?" HyunA said curiously. "Never mind. " I said while making my straight face again.

"OK I'm going bye." she wave and leave me alone. "OK bye!" I'm freaking afraid.

I was shock because I have been having a big crush to the boy named Choi Jongho. He's kinda cute with the gummy smile and handsome at the same time. Although I'm popular but I doesn't want to have boyfriend. But he's my ideal type of boy. I kinda like him. And no one think I gonna have a crush on anyone.

( Yeonhee pov )

I heard Nara and HyunA conversation about the boys. I really shock I've crushed on a boy in the group. He's name is Jeong Yunho.

"Hey Nara." I greet her. "Yes, Yeonhee." she give me a questioning look.

"Is the boys get in our dance class too." I ask her. "Yes why?" she ask again. "Nothing just asking." I shock my head while smile at her and leave her alone.

( Yoonji pov )

I heard Nara unnie and Yeonhee unnie conversation. I having a crush to the boy named Kang Yeosang. He's cute plus handsome. I think all the girls going to have heart attack after getting know this news. But of course Nara unnie won't be freak out.

( Wooyoung pov )

The math class is held that is right before the dance class. The bell rings signing dance class is next. All the student in my class is standing and greet the teacher and get to their clubs. Before Y/N and me got out the class Mr. Choi call us.

"Yes Mr. Choi." she said. That was the first time I heard her voice. It's sweet like a sugar.

"Wooyoung your score for the quiz is very low." Mr. Choi said while tapping at a quiz paper. I just hear and nod my head at him.

"So I want Y/N to tutor you." he said calmly.
"What dadd-" she cover her mouth quickly.

"Did you just call Mr. Choi,  daddy?" I ask her.
"Just forget it." she talk back to me.

"I need Y/N to tutor you so your score will get good enough. Can you do it Y/N?" Mr. Choi said while looking at her. "OK but 1 condition let me sleep in our class until his score get up. Can I?" she said. It quite interesting.

"As long as your score still good then consider it done. So we have a deal Y/N and Wooyoung?" Mr. Choi said again. "Yes." we said in sync.

After a while....

"Hey are you in the dance class?" I ask her.  She nod as a response.

"Can I follow you I don't know where it is? I ask her. "Just don't talk to me." she said.

( Y/N pov )

He's freaking talk to me. He look charming but hot at the same time. But why must I tutor him. I'm gonna kill daddy tonight.

( Author pov )

They arrive at the practice room together. Wooyoung get to his friends and Y/N get to her friends. Right after that the teacher making an entrance inside the practice room. The teacher name is Kwon Ji young or they called Mr. Kwon.

"Ok boys and girls welcome back. Get to your own group and get ready for the show. Bestie Troupers you girls first."Mr. Kwon said

"Ready?" Nara said as the leader. "YES!" all of them shout.

They perform the song blood sweat & tears from BTS . Y/N perform as Jimin. Nara as Namjoon. Yeonhee as Jin. Hyuna as Taehyung. Aera as J-Hope. Lia as Jungkook. And Yoonji as Suga.

They start to dance and all of the crowd started cheering and the eight boys was watching the girls from the start until the end. The boys was fascinated with the girls performance.

After the performance....

"Good as always girls. Ok now I want to invite the new boys. Please introduce yourselves." Mr. Won said while clapping his hands.

"We'll introduce ourselves 1, 2, 3." Hongjoong said.

"8 makes 1 team Annyeonghaseo ATEEZ imnida." they said in sync making all of the the club members clap and cheer for them.

"You may start." Mr. Kwon said.

They perform a song that called Thanxx.  The singing is so good with their performance.

The girls eying on them too. Nara looking at Jongho. Yeonhee looking at Yunho. Yoonji looking at Yeosang. Y/N looking at Wooyoung all of sudden. But Lia look at her cousin with a shock face. She have no idea that Seongwha can dance that well. While HyunA and AeRa looking at all of them.

After the performance.....

"Wow that's good. You guys can beat Beastie Troupes." Mr. Kwon said making all of Beastie Troupes glare at their teacher.
______________________________________

Dance Class
Chapter 4

I dont know what to say. It's dance class so yeah. Enjoy it.