Chapter 16

(Author p.o.v)

After Y/N move her stuffs in Wooyoung's room, she rest for a while on their bed. Wooyoung is there too.

"Baby~" Wooyoung called her. Y/N blush when he called her like that.

Then Wooyoung hug her while looking at her make her feel more blushing. Then Y/N starts to play along with Wooyoung.

"Yes daddy~" she said while smirking at him.

Wooyoung feel himself getting hard. Wooyoung then went on top of her making Y/N gasp. Y/N realizes that is the wrong thing to do.

"Why baby girl are you afraid?" Wooyoung ask smirking.
"N-no" Y/N lied at him.

It's the first anyone will do this to her. She never hooked up with anyone. She feel butterfly growing in her stomach.

Before she knows, Wooyoung's lips arrived at her lips. She startled at first but then she kisses him back. Wooyoung start to move down to her jaw and kisses it. Y/N taking the pleasure from Wooyoung's lips.

Wooyoung then move to her neck and start to suck her neck. Leaving hickeys on her neck. He traveled around her neck until he found her sweet spot making her moan.
She cover her mouth quickly with her own hand.

"Don't cover it baby. This room is sound prove. And I also want to hear your moans. " he said while smirking making Y/N blush.

He then returned to her lips and kiss it again but this time more rougher. Wooyoung sit and open up his shirt. Y/N admire his body that is very good. He has six pack abs. Y/N still staring at him until he look at her.

"Like what you see baby." he said smirking.

She nod and try to close her face. Feeling very embraced. But he quickly hold her hands to the side of her head.

"I think I should handcuffs you. But this is you first time I bet. So I will take it slow." her eyes widen when he said it.

( I can't write smut but you know how it goes. For your information, the upper part of this chapter is not me. I don't write it. )

After the small session they have, they are sleeping on the bed. They were tired and they also have nothing to do.

Jongho suddenly get in the room. Not knowing anything that happening. He open the room and see two naked body on the bed covered with a blanket.

Wooyoung is awake by now and he was shock that Jongho suddenly came into the room.

"Why are you naked? Are you having your sweet time now." Jongho ask him slightly whispering.
"Yes and please go out." Wooyoung said at him.

"This gonna be a hot tea." Jongho smirk.  "Don't say and do anything stupid or you know what I will do to you." Wooyoung said in warning making Jongho to stuck his tongue out and run from the room.
"This kid is going to be kill." Wooyoung mumble angrily.

Suddenly a sudden hand wrap his legs. "Woo~" Y/N called him signalling that she is awake.
"Yes angel." Wooyoung said while kissing her cheek.
"I love you!." she smile at him. 

"Love you too." he hug her.
"LUNCH READY. " a sudden shout from downstairs making them stand and wear their clothes quickly.

~THE END~

____________________________________
Chapter 16

Please wait for the epilog chapter. It will be the real ending.