Chapter 10 - I Hate Him (Part 1)

( Author pov )

It's been a week after Wooyoung and
Y/N got together secretly. No one knows about their relationship including their group. It's been perfect for the past week. No rumor that they have to care about. Nothings that they should think about. It's perfect.

Lunchtime. They sit like usual but something is missing. The missing part is Yoonji is gone because of detention. While Yeonhee being a good girl helping her teacher for some reason.

   HJ | SH | Lia |Yun| Y/N |WY| YS
-------------------------------------------
  San| MG| JH |Nara|AeRa|JM| YH

"Ok guys!" HyunA said making all of them look at HyunA with a questioning face. They don't know what really is happening especially me. She always breaks the quietness.
"Now what?" she said in annoyance tone. She clearly is annoyed with HyunA every time a rumor is on the case.

"It's a really hot and nice tea to spill." HyunA said.
"Just spill the tea." AeRa said.
"It's quite obvious but Y/N's father a.k.a Mr.Choi is dating Miss Oh." HyunA said. "What?!" Y/N shout.

( Y/N pov )

I'm confused What was it? For really. I want to question myself back.
What! My! Father! Is! Dating! Another! Teacher! And! It's!
A! History! Teacher!
That can't be real right???

"Well I don't expect that reaction but yeah they're dating right now." HyunA said in a calm voice.

"Just let them it's not a-" Nara said being cut by HyunA.
"Wait we have a lot of things to talk today. Now the second thing tomorrow our school going to having a new teacher a handsome one. I want to know who is it." she said.
"Again you with handsome people." Nara said while eating her food.

"Beat it, Nara. Next, we have another couple in the school famous one and it's-" she scrolls her phone and now she knows that-

"That's it?!" HyunA said in shock. That can't be true anyone in the school can just leave a rumor hanging in all of the students thoughts. That's what they always say.

After school I'm alone in front of the library. I waited for a long time and there's no sign of him. Maybe he forgot about me. But that's possible he loves me, right? Well, maybe with his GIRLFRIEND! Or maybe at the principle room or maybe--

"Where is daddy? it's been 2 hours. I hate waiting him." I mumble to myself.
"Hey baby when will you going home?" I turn around and see Wooyoung face. I want to hug him for not making me lonely.
"Well I don't know. I can't find daddy. I don't know where he is." I said.
"Let me get you home." he said with a cut smile. My heart is pounding now. I love him so much.

"Hey are you okay?" he ask making me to be back to the reality.
"O-ouh yes I'm okay." then I walk in front of him while blushing at some thought.
I can see his figure walking beside me. He secretly holds my hand. I'm freaking out for seriously. My hand is sweating like hell.

"Your hand is sweating. Are you sick?" he ask me in worry.
"N-no, I'm fine. Don't worry" I said.

We walk together to my house. It's not a big deal. We talk about random stuff all the way home. He doesn't care about rumors just like me.

"I just wondering. Is it true that your father is dating Mrs. Oh." he said.
"Why are you asking? I don't know. Please don't ask me." I said in a mad tone.
"I'm sorry angel." My heart stop working when said angel. Now he owns my heart.

"Hey we're here and isn't that your father's car." he said while pointing at a car.
"Yes that his car. I'm going to kill him." I say while tucking up my sleeves.
"And thank you Woo." I add.
"My pleasure angel." he bow to me like I'm a princess. Then I said goodbye & walk into my house angrily.

Daddy going to be dead now. Where is he? I walk to the living room. I spot some of daddy's stuffs.

Then I move to the kitchen. It's to quiet. That's weird. Smell so fishy. Then I heard a sound coming from Daddy's room. I walk upstairs slowly not making any sound. I decide to get in but I froze for a moment when I heard moans coming from the room.

Then I feel tears falling from my eyes. I feel hurt because he left me alone. I close the door slowly and get to my room. I pack a pair of clothes and get out from the house. Daddy possibly hear the door banging from downstairs. I don't care because I am really amd at him.

( Choi Hyunsuk p.o.v )

I was currently in my bed making out with Mrs oh.

"Thank you for inviting me tonight." she  says.
"Welcome buttercup." I said and I kiss her again.

Suddenly I heard a loud sound from downstairs. It's probably Y/N. Wait! I forgot to pick her. She's probably be mad at me.

I got up and Mrs Oh was on the ground at the moment. I said sorry a few times at her before I run down and I see no body is there. I got to her room. It's a mess. Her closet was open widely. She must be out from here. What do I do? Maybe she see that I'm having a session in my room. I'm doom. She will never forgive me.

______________________________________

I Hate Him (Part 1)
Chapter 10

What do u think next 👀?

Btw quick question
Who is our bias ateez?

My answer:
Mine is Jongho I love his vocal so much. Although I like him I still an ot8.

PLUS ATEEZ COMEBACK IS COMING HOHO I AM SO EXCITED